Notes to Self..........due June 25

I got some cards done, please let me know if these are positive enough for the swap. I chose the images because they are beneficial to me personally in my process of self-enquiry.

Last edited:
I need to withdraw from this swap please. I misread the medium and didn't realize it was HD/HP. I'm not so good at that. Sorry for the confusion.

So when you say (collage or written words only)

You mean we can print out words, or write them. or I guess stamp them on paper. But No.... what? What am I missing?

I can do this. I meant Sign me up. I can do this. I have something in mind already.

Reactions: Jan
Welcome iidajeinni and Vhoneybee! Sorry to see you go pithier, but I understand. CastleQueen5 it's a hand drawn or hand painted swap with only the words printed and added (or written), no collages in this one. Would you still like to join?
Thanks Gemini, I will keep an eye out for them!!!

For a positive message I advise everyone to read the pig of happiness by Edward monkton.

TherapeuticArt That is an awesome set of cards, especially “Compassion” and Angeljoy well done with the Minion, they always make me happy. I think both your sets are beautiful.

For a positive message I advise everyone to read the pig of happiness by Edward monkton.

Back
Top Bottom