Notes to Self..........due June 25

They are all beautiful karenr. And a good reminder that kindness is a choice, it is too easy to forget that when we get stressed out with daily business and annoyances.

I love what i’m seeing. Makes me feel more positive right off the bat. Sign me up, please.

These are the 4 cards I made. I asked about the words, and I hope the words are acceptable, as collage. I didnt get a clear definition of what you were looking for, and I thought maybe I just needed more coffee to ask my question in a more clear manner. It isnt a biggie if my words dont work, I will load them to my gallery too.

I actually mailed today. I got a lot done today after my 2 cups of personality. Laundry, dinner in the crock pot, washing and soaking my UGH city of Phoenix, garbage and recycling containers. UGH! Mailed off a bunch of books from PBS.

I got on my recyclebank account last night. There was something there about washing out the containers, they are so ugh I thought it was a good idea. I need to head over there again to log in that I recycled this week. Fridays

Here is a link or code for the above website, It is free. I am curious about this site working in other cities beside Phoenix, I am sure it does. https://rcycle.info/969z5 I am not sure if this works,since I have an account and the link takes me to my home page on the site. https://www.recyclebank.com/

I found the site educational (shhh!), and rewarding. I found out I could order a smaller garbage bin, and saved $3 a month. Not a big savings, but I wasnt filling it anyway, and it is lighter to move to the curb. I also got a bunch of points for doing that, and I ordered a magazine subscription which is recyclable, but as you all know we cut the words out for atcs cards.

Last edited:
Thanks to you, CQ, I’m using my crock pot a lot more! LOVE paperback swap, and haven’t even LOOKED at my recycle bank account in months.... You’re going to make me more productive today, aren’t you? ;-)

Yes Marie I try, and I updated my post for links to the recyclebank if anyone wants to check it out. Marie can we link each other on recyclebank? I know we can on the paperbackswap site. I am on bookmooch too, but I havent mailed those books yet. In case you havent notice I am purging books.

Back
Top Bottom