Crayon & only Crayon! ~ due May 11, 2018

I was thinking about going in for this swap.... but then realised I didn't own any crayons.... so I ordered some of amazon, but just checked the due date..... bummer, i think it would likely be a postage miracle if they actually arrived on time, even if i sent them out monday.

well... if i can get them made and sent by monday then i might sign up, for now i'll lurk.

asharnanae as long as I know you have a set on the way, I will hold off swapping ;) Remember, this is supposed to be fun & we can't control the speed of the postal service!

and Lysankya ~ Welcome!

well... my crayons have yet to arrive.. but i'll update you later today if that changes. thank you for the leeway, I just hope its unneeded!

Woohoo! ok, I received my crayons on Monday afternoon, got my cards done and now they will be on there way out tomorrow morning early! I opted for the Crayola Twistable crayons. And I actually quite like the special effect ones which have four colour mixed in one crayon. I used one to draw the eye card!

here they are:

View attachment 194907

Missed this one. It looked like alot of fun so if you do it again let me know. My problem is I don't check on new swaps enough. I must look more often and I won't miss the good ones. Have fun all.

Back
Top Bottom