Crayon & only Crayon! ~ due May 11, 2018

Rosa

ATC Guru
Media
Swap due ~ May 11, 2018
Number of cards ~ 3:3 or 6:6
Players ~ unlimited
Media ~ Crayon... and only Crayon!

For the purpose of this swap, we will define crayon as "a pointed stick of colored wax used for coloring."

This refers to any crayon of the Crayola type! I know there are all kinds of "art" crayons out there, but here we'll use this kind. I know there are times of the year when I can buy a box of Crayola crayons for $.50. And when they're not on sale, they're still pretty cheap. I don't want you to think you have to use this brand, I just use the name as everyone knows it ~ there are all kinds of crayons out there! You just want to use aa brand with good color saturation...

There are two rules:

Rule number one is that you must lay down color with the crayon as it was designed ~ no melted artwork here. Color with the crayon! Do not melt the crayon :(

You can create any art style, from cartoon to realistic, flowers to aliens ~ all that is entirely up to you.

Rule number two; the only media used on your ATC must be crayon. No outlining in pencil or using stamped images to color. No cut-outs from coloring pages.

This is fun guys! I absolutely love the smell of an new opened box of crayons ~ like being a kid again! I am amazed every year when I see the level of artwork people reach when using ordinary child's crayons ~ you will amaze yourself too :)

Housekeeping things …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please), or just a label with your address (no tiny ones please) with a minimum of .50 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. Internationals please send $1. If you are international, and cannot send a dollar PM me and we'll work something out!
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves.
• Please remember to clearly write your username and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope.

I will give trader feedback and will also update the thread telling you your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

And always ~ have fun!

1. roadbike831 ~ received
2. Suzi ~ received
3. Annie ~ received
4. pouringdiva ~ received
5. Snickleme ~ withdrawn
6. Lara ~ received
7. yellita96 ~ received
8. Lysankya ~ received
9. asharnanae ~ received

Last edited:
i would love to join- sounds like a fun challenge. Please add me to fun :)

Hello Rosa, I'm lurking, but wanted to make sure the deadline of May 11th is correct? Most swaps are open for at least two months, so thought I'd ask. Thanks!

TSMarie hope you get a chance to join ~ I never really thought about the time except that I set a date more than a month out... (I guess since it's just simple supplies I thought that was enough) :( Hope it works out for you ~ we'd love to have you!

bastcrystal of course, lurk away! but... since all styles are okay, even abstract or geometric would work too ;)

Back
Top Bottom