handdrawn/handpainted- Fantasy Horses, Due June 27th 2018

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
Swap Due Date - June 27th 2018
Signup/withdraw date - None, Please let me know
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12
Media – HD/HP

This swap is for hand drawn/hand painted horses of fantasy. Please NO normal horses of legend like for example; Llamrei, King Arthur's mare or Alexander the Great's horse, Bucephalus, for these horses just seem too normal! Here's links to some fantasy horses and hopefully gives some what of information about each of them:

Unicorns:

*European Unicorn- the iconic pop culture favorite!
*Abada- a small African unicorn
*Kirin/Qilin- Kirin(Japanese) or Qilin(Chinese), Asian unicorns

Flying horses:

*Pegasus- another pop culture icon
*Tianma- a celestial horse
*Haizum- Islamic Flying horse
*Winged unicorn- another icon

Water Horses:

*Hippocampus - a creature that is half horse and fish
*Kelpie- a shape-shifting water spirit

Others:
*Pooka- another shapeshifting horse creature
*Orobas- oracle, Horse demon
*Sleipnir- 8-legged horse of Odin
*Centaur- half Human and horse creature

No plain white backgrounds please. The more realistic plus plenty of detail equals 20% cooler! Please expand your comfort zone! I don't want my mail box flooded with just unicorns!

General info:

- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" and sturdy, not flimsy and cut as straight as possible.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual protective sleeves. Clear trading card sleeves are awesome.
- Put your name, username, location, what horse you've done, and swap name on the back of each card.
- A hostess card would be deeply appreciated, but is not required.
- Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.

Mailing Info:
US Players: Please send a self addressed envelope with one forever stamp, or the amount it cost for you to send to me!
International Players: Please send a self addressed envelope and $2 USD or $2 dollar/ Global stamp

Late cards will be returned to the artist unswapped and neutral I-Trader given. Lack of communication and lack of ATCs will result in Neutral I-Trader given. Please let me know if you have to withdraw, I don't bite!

I would love to see what you have done! Please post yours cards in the thread :3

Players, when you have received your return ATCs for the swap; please remember to leave I-Trader for the host (Wolf_Moon) & You Rock points for your fellow artists that you received cards from. I will leave I-Trader points for you as soon as I receive (on time) your swaps. Please PM me with any questions you may have.

Lets try and make this a full swap, who's all in?

0.Wolf_Moon
2. Lara- Received- Received Returns
3. LadyShadows-Received- Received Returns
4. Ellen - Received - Received Returns
5. kris10satcs - Received- Received Returns
6. plumhill2001 - Received- Received Returns
7. zhouzhou - Received- Received Returns
8. WiccadWitch- Received- Received Returns
9. Bluesky- Received- Received Returns
11. asharnanae- Received- Received Returns

Lurking:
Noodlerabbit88

Last edited:
There are so many good swaps coming up but I don't know what my time will look like in June yet, I hope I can play in some of these!

iidajenni and Syklops your in! Thank you ladies! :3

IamWhatonearth- Yeah I can understand that! The pressure is real, lol

Are the links to fantasy horses shown here examples only? Do I have to do one from the list. I drew two horses already but they don't necessarily fit any of the examples... I just made them up haha.

Are the links to fantasy horses shown here examples only? Do I have to do one from the list. I drew two horses already but they don't necessarily fit any of the examples... I just made them up haha.

Well, I was leaning on mythical horses that's known in myth and folklore so the list is more of the ideal...however you can look up others if you don't like whats here ^^;

Back
Top Bottom