handdrawn/handpainted- Fantasy Horses, Due June 27th 2018

my muse isn't behaving and I'm unable to come up with anything I like...

I'm going to withdraw and pass my spot in hopes that someone else who has a nicer muse can play. LOL :twitcy:

I have 3 spots left!!! Those that want to join "Trot" in to position, lol

Wolf_Moon give me one of those spots Please! Us wolf peoples have to stick together!!!

BlancoLobo will do! You now have a spot!!!

I have 2 more spots!!! Anyone?

Asharnanae your dragons were unbelievable I can't wait to see what your horses look like!!! Super artist!

I'm trying to decide which horses to draw and I found some that aren't on the list. An example are the Cabeirian Horses, also known as Hippoi Kabeiroi. Another is Longma, also known as the "Dragon Horse" (in several East Asian countries). And what about a hippogryph? Not that I necessarily want to draw one, but I was thinking that if a centaur (half man/half horse) is included in this group, then what about a hippogryph (part horse, part gryphon)?

I'm trying to decide which horses to draw and I found some that aren't on the list. An example are the Cabeirian Horses, also known as Hippoi Kabeiroi. Another is Longma, also known as the "Dragon Horse" (in several East Asian countries). And what about a hippogryph? Not that I necessarily want to draw one, but I was thinking that if a centaur (half man/half horse) is included in this group, then what about a hippogryph (part horse, part gryphon)?

If you want to go for it! :3 The list was mainly examples but you can do what your heart wants as long as their linked to myth and lore. And not just normal horses that are recognized because of a certain owner. Hippogriff/ Hippogryph are welcome! Longma can work and so can the bronze Cabeirian horses! Good work Syklops! On using research!!! ;)

Last edited:
Ellen! Those are beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to see them in person!!!

However.....MAIL call!!!

plumhill2001 your cards came!!!! And there FANTASTIC!!! Plus thanks for the hostie! :3

Last edited:
Ellen, plumhill2001 love the arts :D

I have gone for: (and I just realised that I mostly went for the evil ones.... oh well!)

Top Left: Longma - Chinese Dragon Horse
Top Right: Denios the Terrible - Mares of Diomedes (Labours of Heracles)
Base Left: Tikbalang - Philippines WereHorse/ Anthro horse Demon
Base Right : Backahasten - Swedish water horse Sprite/Demon

View attachment 194620

Back
Top Bottom