handdrawn/handpainted- Fantasy Horses, Due June 27th 2018

OMG! asharnanae these are awesome!!! And some brownie points to ya! I've actually never heard of the Backahasten! If I did it was under a different name! Good job! :3

Ok just as a reminder, if you need my address let me know though a message! I don't bite!!

If you want to :3 Then when you get your stamps you can decided on what ones you'll want for the swap! Again you did it again! You've made some beauties!

My horses just aren't turning out well. I'd like to play, but what I'm making isn't up to par, so please remove me from the list. If I end up making something I like, I will put it in my "available" gallery. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I don't want to take a spot on your list when there are people on your wait-list. :wubclub:

My horses just aren't turning out well. I'd like to play, but what I'm making isn't up to par, so please remove me from the list. If I end up making something I like, I will put it in my "available" gallery. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I don't want to take a spot on your list when there are people on your wait-list. :wubclub:

That's alright! Maybe the next time!

Hey there Wolf_Moon, I'm really sorry but I have to withdraw, it's just not happening for me. Good Luck with this swap though it's an awesome topic!

Mail call!!!

asharnanae your cards got here safe and sound and there awesome in person!

I would like to play. I love horses...but I also love for them to be different-you know,
'a horse of a different color',
per se!

Back
Top Bottom