Staff member
Welcome Committee
Date Due: June 30, 2018
Number of cards: 3:3
Medium: HD/HP
Withdrawal date: None, just let me know
# of Participants: Unlimited
PLAIN ZENTANGLES - Teddy Bears

This is a continuation of the Zentangle series I have been hosting. It's pretty simple, draw an outline shape of a Teddy Bear on your card, just the outline no details needed. Once you have the Teddy Bear outline, Zentangle the entire inside of it. Make sure you color the background outside the actual Teddy Bear, I don't want to see white backgrounds, make your backgrounds festive! Maybe he or she is in a park or on a little tykes bed. You decide and you can shade your zentangles if you want color choices are yours.

That's it! Simple!

DO NOT SEND ANY TYPE OF ENVELOPE. I WILL PROVIDE ALL RETURN ENVELOPES!!!

PLEASE DO NOT TAPE THE CRAP OUT OF THE ENVELOPES, I DON'T WANT TO RIP ANY ATC'S TRYING TO OPEN THE ENVELOPE!!!

International Players, I will provide return postage. Send your cards in individual sleeves along with a LARGE return self addressed address label.

US Players, send along with your cards, one forever stamp and a LARGE return self addressed label.

Please do not send those three in one sleeve things, they just jack up the postal rates, individual plastic sleeves are the best way to send in your cards.

A hostie card is not required, however, if you send one it will be placed in my very special hostie card book and treasured forever!

*Please make sure all envelopes have your ATC name and swap name on the back.
*Please make sure the backs of all your cards have your ATC name, real name, location (ie Country or State) and swap name on the back.
*Make sure all your cards are the proper size of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches
*Please do your best work and make cards you wouldn't mind receiving yourself.

****MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN ZENTANGLING!!!****

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?????

1. Barbsburnttree withdrew
2. Dithespy received RETURNS RECEIVED
3. An. M. Sudyka received RECEIVED RETURNS
4. AngelJoy received RETURNS RECEIVED
5. LadyShadows withdrew
6. Ms. Squid withdrew
7. Paula7 received
8. ThouArtDelyrias withdrew
9. Ann_Stebbingreceived RETURNS RECEIVED
10. JazzEars received RETURNS RECEIVED
11. Zoozyq received
12. WykedCrafty received
13. Haagmm
received RETURNS RECEIVED

ULTRA COMFY LURKERS COUCH:

1. Ferretgirl
2. Annie
3. Rosa [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Hi, Would like to join ... even though I've got to get educated about zentangles I'm ready!

Thank you,
Barb
barbsburnttree

• Staff
Welcome to the Zentangled Teddy Bear swap Barbsburnttree and Dithespy!! Love your avatar Barb is that your dog? What's his/her name?
Glad you two are ready to play in the zentangled land of teddy bears!

LadyShadows, Ferretgirl and Ann_Stebbing you three have the top three covented cushions on our ultra comfy lurkers couch! Hope you all manage to play with us!

Last edited:
Awesome AngelJoy glad you could join us for the Teddy Bears too!

Welcome aboard LadyShadows! Glad you decided to play!
Annie I hope you can find the time to play too, I always like your cards!

No problem Donnacr, if you get extra time I hope you can join us!

Love them AngelJoy and thank you for posting to the thread so we all can be inspired!

Back
Top Bottom