Plain Zentangles: Teddy Bears due June 30, 2018

Welcome to the Zentangled Teddy Bear swap Paula7 so glad you decided to play!

We would love to have you ThouArtDelyrias! Thanks for playing!

Oh my gosh I love those Teddy Bears Paula7. Love the backgrounds and borders too. Can't wait to see them in person.

I sure do have a spot for you JazzEars, welcome to the Zentangled Teddy Bears swap!

You bet I'll add you too Ann_stebbing and I love your Teddy Bears!

Gosh I just can't seem to get caught up lately. Well, update here : Have received totally AWESOME Teddy Bears from An. M. Sudyka, AngelJoy and Paula7. Thank you for the hostie cards, I cherish every one! Paula thanks for the "extras"!

JazzEars when you ship your bears can you include some sunshine and warm temps too???? It's rainy and cold here!
Love your bears especially #2 and #4 just love the way they are looking at their paws!

Ann_stebbng your cute and cuddly teddy bears have arrived safe and sound!

Hi there Haagmm;

The "plain" came from the very first zentangle swap I had, it was only zentangles allowed no strings, borders, colors or shading allowed just zentangles and it's just stuck over the two years I've been hosting this series. I can't believe we've been doing the plain zentangle swaps for that long already!
Now you can color and shade the cards if you want.

TeddyBear mail call: Received cute and cuddly bears from dithespy and Jazz Ears! Thanks for the hosties and thanks so much for playing!

Back
Top Bottom