Plain Zentangles: Teddy Bears due June 30, 2018

I totally understand ThouArtDelyrias, hope you can play in future swaps!

WykedCrafty if you think you can get the cards done and to me by the deadline you are more than welcome to join! The deadline is June 30th.

Rosa you are always welcome to lurk!

Welcome to the swap then WykedCrafty and Haagmm so glad you hopped off the lurkers couch, I sent you my addy.

Tangled Teddy Bears in the mail

Here are my Zentangled Teddy Bears. This is my first time with zentangling! I'm exploring new styles and media almost every week. I hope to get these in the mail this afternoon or in the morning.

Zoozyq I love your style and your bears! Can't wait to see them in person!

Hi All

Sorry about being late, it's hard getting caught up without a computer at home! Zoozyq and Haagmm both your cards arrived safe and sound, awesome little teddy bears! WykedCrafty no envelope so far. I can wait a few days and see if it gets here.

Hi All

Again I am sorry it's taken so long but it takes a while for me to get to a computer where I can use it for any length of time. This is really a pain when your computer crashes! So all the cards have arrived and they are swapped I just need to get the envelopes all done and to the post office so soon the returns will be arriving at their new homes! You all did a wonderful job on this teddy bears!!!!

The returns are in the mail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate your patience with me, I now have a new computer and am in the process of updating and reinstalling all my programs (ugh!) Please let me know when you get your returns! Thank you all for playing and let me say all the cards were AWESOME!

Thanks to BlancoLobo for hosting! And thank you to JazzEars, An. M. Sudyka, and Haagmm for cute teddies!

Fabulous cards arrived today. Many thanks to ann_stebbing, wykedcrafty and Zoozyq for their super zentangled bears. Thank you BlancoLobo for hosting another fun swap!

Back
Top Bottom