MAP IT Swap~Due June 15

There were quite a few that traveled to Paris, I didn't even use all the Paris cards for the swap gallery. I am still working on the envelopes, hoping to get them out in the next couple of days. I know everyone is anxious to get there returns.

ok whew! The cards are all swapped and will be put in the mail tomorrow. Thanks everyone for playing and for sharing your awesome talents. I hope everyone likes their returns. Please post when you have received your cards and leave you rocks for the artist and itrader for me. You can click on the "YOU ROCK" next to the name or you can click here ->http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=35224 and just click on the name.

Last edited:
I am really used to being the chattiest player. Always glad to have Nanvan in a swap thread.

Okay, you guys, I'm getting a complex! I just thought I was being supportive. One thing is for sure, I check out the threads way too often. :-) And CQ5, I can't hold a candle to you - you are so entertaining!

Yes Nanvan, it was very supporting. It was great having you a part of my swap, any host would love to have you a part of their swap, it makes for a very active thread which keeps it active. Soooooo, you are always welcome in my thread whether participating in the swap or just lurking.

Okay, you guys, I'm getting a complex! I just thought I was being supportive. One thing is for sure, I check out the threads way too often. :-) And CQ5, I can't hold a candle to you - you are so entertaining!

Thanks for the compliment, and keep in mind I am totally sober with all my entertaining posts. Totally drug free, except for the caffeine in coffee. Hmmmm. . But still sober.

I too think I check this site too many times a day.

Please excuse my double post. I'm using a computer at the library and it's acting weird. It looked like it didn't post the first time so I did it again. Now it won't let me delete one of them. I'm not sure it will let me do You Rocks from here either. My internet at home is not working well, so it may take me a little while to get You Rocks given, but I'll keep trying until it works!

Wonderful cards from Cinlan, JoyceG, and JazzEars. Thanks to our host Cindy for hosting ans the wonderful bonus card! Great Swap!

Back
Top Bottom