Mid April ATC PAT (pick a theme) Swap - Due June 29

Kynara

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date – June 29, 2018
Swap Sign up DateMay 21st or until full
Withdraw Date - None (once you choose your theme there is no changing groups/themes/apc card #s or withdrawing)
Number of Players - 8 groups of 5 players each

To participate, you need to have a +15 itrader, no negatives in the past 6 months, no neutrals in the past 3 months. No exceptions, this is a site rule, not a host rule.

The Important Basics:
- All ATCs & APCs should be 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Please trim neat & straight!
- Please make them sturdy.
- If you use thick embellishments on your cards, please include a .21 stamp for each card to cover “non-machinable” to it’s new home. (please consider NOT using thick or bumpy embellishments for cards that I will have to mail internationally!! It can add a whole dollar to the postage!)
- Originals only - no copies or prints (prints meaning duplicates of original art).
- Please only send work you are proud of.
- Please write on the back of each card who the card is for and group number.
- Late cards--regardless of the reason (health, personal tragedy, job demands, etc.)--will result in a neutral iTrader from me, and possibly each of the other participants in your group. No cards at all will result in a negative iTrader.
*Please do not mail 3-4 days before the due date and expect them to be on time, this is inconsiderate to your fellow group players.

Postage Requirements:

US - clearly write or type your address on a mailing label or piece of paper, your address should be at least 1" x 2" - please do not send SASEs! I prefer using my own envelopes. :)
(no return address labels, they're too small)
1 group = .50 (forever) or .71 (recommended for collage)
2 groups .71 or .92 (recommended for collage) or two forever stamps
*I return unneeded postage unless told otherwise.
I can also accept Paypal if you prefer that route. PM for Paypal details.

International - clearly write or type your address on a mailing label or piece of paper - I will provide envelopes
1 group - $1 USD or US Stamp, Paypal or your own country's postage equivalent for that weight
2 groups - $2 USD or US Stamp, Paypal or your own country's postage equivalent for that weight
(I love international postage and can sometimes use them for international swaps :cute: )

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. If you post your request for my addy in the thread, I can almost guarantee that I will not see it right away. I'm still in Dix, IL if you have my addy from a previous swap, but please let me know that you've mailed!

When you receive your returns for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and for each member of your group.

~ Easy/Regular – Generic themes where is it easy to think up a card; for example fairies, cats, dogs, flowers, etc. or less generic themes which require a little more thought or research but are not difficult to find a reference or collage images. Examples of regular themes include: flying pigs with hats, red poppies, whimsical houses, nature fairies, zetti, etc. Even something like a bird sitting on a cat that is chasing a pig in a hat ;) it's detailed, but is easily referenced. I'd rather not allow books/movies/tv shows etc in this category even if its "any character"

~ Challenging – Themes that usually require research and printing out special images (for the collage/apc groups). Examples are characters from books or movies or perhaps obscure themes such as “Dogs in Victorian England.” They can also be themes that are difficult to interpret like music or a difficult poem. These can require a lot of thought and effort. If you have internet references please include the best one of them so I can post it for your fellow group members. TV Shows/Movies/Books specific characters are allowed.

Please choose your theme within 48 hours (2 days) of signing up :wubclub:

Last edited:
Clicking on a person's name will take you to their iTrader pages to make it easier to give iTraders (not you rock points) when you receive your cards :cute:

FULL Group 1 - HD/HP Easy/Regular theme (handdrawn/handpainted)
1. plumhill2001 - Old Irish Cottages - returns received
2. Dithespy - Alpaca - returns received
3. Terri F - balanced river rocks - returns received
4. Fandanie - geisha
5. ann_stebbing - a French château - returns received

FULLGroup 2 - HD/HP Easy/Regular theme (handdrawn/handpainted)
1. ann_stebbing - an English castle - returns received
2. Noodlerabbit88 - Giraffe on moon - returns received
3. Greenpengirl - Robots - returns received
4. NatashaMay - geisha with a fox - returns received
5. BexMadeMe - border collies - returns received

Group 3 - HD/HP Easy/Regular theme (handdrawn/handpainted)
CLOSED

Group 4 - HD/HP Open theme (easy, regular or challenging) (handdrawn/handpainted)
1. Terri F - The seven chakras - returns received
2. BArox818 - Stranger Things (TV show) - returns received
3. yonawrites - girl in a prom dress - returns received
4. karenr - Frida Kahlo - returns received

CLOSED

FULLGroup 5 - Any Media (collage, mixed, digital) - Easy/Regular theme
1. ferretgirl - Gnomes - returns received
2. neca84 - cats
3. nanvan - birds - returns received
4. catladybj - mushroom(s)- colorful whimsical Zentangled - returns received
5. Fandanie - fairies

Group 6 - Any Media (collage, mixed, digital) - Open theme (allowing APCs after a vote from the group members)
CLOSED

(If your device is unable to see the symbols for hearts, clubs, etc please PM me for details)
Group 7 - APCs ♥♦♣♠ - Easy/Regular theme (APCs are open media as long as the artwork is placed on a real 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" playing card)
CLOSED

(If your device is unable to see the symbols for hearts, clubs, etc please PM me for details)
FULL Group 8 - APCs ♥♦♣♠ - Open theme (APCs are open media as long as the artwork is placed on a real 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" playing card)
1. Dithespy - Steampunk P2: A♠, P3: 2♠, P4: 3♠, P5: 4♠ - returns received
2. Pikkis - Your favourite book as a child - P1: 3♥, P3: 3♦, P4: 3♣, P5: 3♠ - returns received
3. Allegrae - Characters from Murder on the Orient Express (2017 movie).(Each main character inspired a poster.) -- any card - returns received
4. Beckster - Dragons P1: 5♥, P2: 5♠️, P3: 5♣️, P5: 5♦️ - returns received
5. Smallgirl - Anything from the Harry Potter book series (try to keep the books rather than the films the main focal point of the card. That being said, some images from the film would be okay to support). P1: 10♠, P2: 10♦, P3: 10♣, P4: 10♥ - returns received

Last edited:
Lurking for now. I love PAT swaps so much! I need to finish another swap first. Hopefully there will be room when I'm done. Thanks!!

Can I have Group 1: Alpaca and Group 8, Steampunk Pl 2: A Spades, Pl 3: 2 Spades, Pl 4: 3 Spades, please?

Back
Top Bottom