GIANT PANDA'S A HEAD STUDY DUE JUNE 29, 2018
Date Due: JUNE 29, 2018
Number of cards: 3:3
Medium: HD/HP
Withdrawal date: None, just let me know
# of Participants: Unlimited
GIANT PANDA'S - A HEAD STUDY

This is a hand drawn hand painted swap.
I love Giant Panda's, so for this swap you will draw and color heads of Giant Panda's (shouldn't be hard it's just black and white - right?) . Only the heads and a little bit of their necks/shoulder are allowed. We don't want heads out there just floating around ungrounded so add a little of the neck to your drawing. This is a head "study" so you need to have details, details, details! Make sure your backgrounds are colored no plain white ones allowed. These are Giant Panda heads so be creative with your backgrounds maybe some bamboo shoots or trees!
That's it! Simple!

DO NOT SEND ANY TYPE OF ENVELOPE. I WILL PROVIDE ALL RETURN ENVELOPES!!!

International Players, I will provide return postage. Send your cards in individual sleeves along with a LARGE return self addressed address label.

US Players, send along with your cards, one forever stamp and a LARGE return self addressed label.

Please do not send those three in one sleeve things, they just jack up the postal rates, individual plastic sleeves are the best way to send in your cards.

A hostie card is not required, however, if you send one it will be placed in my very special hostie card book and treasured forever!

REQUIREMENTS
*Please make sure all envelopes have your ATC name and swap name on the back.
*Please make sure the backs of all your cards have your ATC name, real name, location (ie Country or State) and swap name on the back.
*Make sure all your cards are the proper size of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches
*Please do your best work and make cards you wouldn't mind receiving yourself.

OK WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH THE PANDAS???

1. BLANCOLOBO
2. Dithespy received RETURNS RECEIVED
3. ms. squid withdrew
4. Tasha received
5. Prex79 withdrew
6. Rina received RECEIVED RETURNS
7. Marti received RECEIVED RETURNS
8. Asharnanae received
9. WannaBe withdrew
10. Mcgillisj. received RECEIVED RETURNS
11. jo.on.the.go
received RECEIVED RETURNS
12. IamWhatonearth received RECEIVED RETURNS
13. Kelly received
14. ann_stebbing received RECEIVED RETURNS

LURKERS
1. Yellita96
2. dorothygilmore

Last edited:
  • Staff
Thanks for playing dithespy!!! I hope we get more players soon!

Awesome!!! We have more players!!!
Welcome to the Giant Panda a Head Study swap Tasha, Rina, Marti, and Prex79 I am elated that you all could join us!!!

Welcome, welcome, welcome Asharnanae and WannaBe I am really excited that you to are going to play with us!

You are more than welcome to lurk Yellita96, but I do hope you decide to play!

Hi there Mcgillisj you are more than welcome to lurk but I really hope you decide to play!

Back
Top Bottom