Let's Get Stoned, Due June 21, 2018

Ha, ha...HHC. I hope that nobody thought that the "mostly positive" meant that I had had some bad experiences with the players. Everybody was overwhelmingly encouraging and totally positive. What wasn't positive was when I was swapping out cards. And that was a learning experience. I found out I had given somebody two pyramids, another time a player got two cards from the same artist, and when I was recording whose cards went to whom, I got a little confused. But all of those problems were resolved, and I am pretty sure everybody should be happy with the cards.

I really am looking forward to hosting another swap. It may have to be a quick one so that it is done before I go on a big trip - otherwise I will be out of communication for almost two weeks. You know me..."always going"!

Yippee! I received fabulous returns! Thank you Jo, for hosting this fun swap! iTrader and You Rocks given.

How awesome this swap turned out to be! I have wonderful returns fromjo.on.the.go, sorxia and hazardgal. Thanks for hosting, Jo. I'm off to leave rep points :)

I really appreciate all of the enthusiasm everybody had for this swap and all of the support you gave me. As much as I would like to do another swap immediately, travel plans are coming up, so I won't be able to host another swap until early next year. I will let you know when that happens.

Have fun traveling! I, for one, will be delighted to join in your future swaps! I'll keep an eye out. :)

I got my returns last week! Sorry I havent gotten to giving rep yet, been crazy. Ill do that tonight its on my list of 'to dos' for today! :D

Back
Top Bottom