What's Through The Window, Due June 8, 2018

I spy some good looking windows heading your way Vicki... nice show and tell Mwilding...
Vicki... thanks for the reminder of Paul... yes, I do love that movie... dang, now I need a rerun of Paul...
:unsure:
and I do have ducky show and tell... not really happy with my new scanner... not be able to adjust the coloring yet.
so please know the colors you see ??? are probably not the real coloring.. especially the window with the dog..
he is a med/dark brown.. but scanned black... go figure...
oh nuts... I did it again...
ready to show and tell... and haven't put them in gallery yet... I WILL be back...

well Vicki.. you are kinda right... that is a gray cat on the left..
but it goes down from there... thinking you will like the coloring when in your hand... (I hope)
think of this batch as a surprise.... :unsure: :jiggy: :swoon:

I have one set done and plan to get it in the mail tomorrow. I'm going to try to get another set done, but hubby's having a bit if a medical problem (possible stroke - lots of tests tomorrow) and I may not get to the second set before the due date, so I thought I'd get this first set off before I lose it in the mess that's still my "studio." Another 20 boxes - or so - to unpack, but at least I finally found my diecut machine to go with the dies I found a month ago!

View attachment 195065

Oh no, I hope the test go well.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

LOVE your cards.
They are so creative.
The "Art of Window Dressing" is very unique.
Can't wait to see them in person.

Welcome Paula7.
There is still plenty of time to participate, but, please note the due date for your ATCs TO BE IN MY HANDS is June 8th, 2018, and time goes quickly as the days get warm and sunny.

It will take 3-5 days mail transit from the time you mail your cards to the time I receive your cards, so don't wait too long to create your art and mail it.
I have sent you my address so you know where to mail your art.

Last edited:
Welcome huddlestonmollie.
There is still plenty of time to participate, but, please note the due date for your ATCs TO BE IN MY HANDS is June 8th, 2018.
It will take 3-5 days mail transit from the time you mail your cards to the time I receive your cards, so don't wait too long to create your art and mail it.
I have sent you my address so you know where to mail your art.

Last edited:
AWESOME cards received from SpottedCrow, carol, Ancient Planter, Just Ducky, An. M. Sudyka, and mwilding

I have been hoping to find (or make) more time to bring my ideas to fruition for this unique swap theme. But I hate to keep hoping I can do it, and watch the days go by. So realistically, I better withdraw in enough time. Love all the pictures posted here!

Back
Top Bottom