What's Through The Window, Due June 8, 2018

They were not here on Saturday.
There is no mail delivery on Sunday.
There is no mail delivery on Monday, due to the Memorial Day Holiday, which is a National Holiday on Monday, with no mail delivery.
I will check on Tuesday.
It usually takes 4-5 days for cards to arrive in my hands, so they aren't even really "late"
I will let you know as soon as they arrive.

Cards received from OldsLady1992.
Itrade to follow.

Welcome Old Raven
I signed you up and I sent you my address.

Last edited:
There should not be a problem.
We are past the Memorial Day holiday, which always slows down mail.
The Swap doesn't end until June 8, which is over a week away, and it usually takes only 3-4 days for mail within the U.S. to reach me.

Your cards are delightful.
Is that background paper some sort of constellation paper? One of the "constellations" looks like a bat, which is one constellation I am not familiar with. And, I have never seen anything like it. Did you create it? Did you purchase it? Where did you find it?
LOVE it.

Absolutely AWESOME cards received form Ancient Planter (second set) and Allegrae.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Still waiting on cards from huddlestonmollie and Old Raven, but there is still over a week until deadline, so not to worry.

I guess it is still too early to stalk the mailman through the window ;)
but I will when the returns go out ! some wonderful art turned in for this swap, I am so excited!

Yes, it is a bit too early.
The swap doesn't end until June 8th, so a week yet.
And there are several ppl whose cards have been mailed but have not arrived.
I understand your enthusiasm.
I am going over my "in" cards, and picking my "hostie card" and I am anxious myself.........

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME cards received from Old Raven.
Thank you so much for including a hostie card.

Allergies had me sidelined the majority of this past month. Arghhhh, this darned crazy weather and wind. Lovely and interesting cards and this definitely still has my creative ideas roaming around. It just didn't happen for me this time.

Allergies had me sidelined the majority of this past month. Arghhhh, this darned crazy weather and wind. Lovely and interesting cards and this definitely still has my creative ideas roaming around. It just didn't happen for me this time.

I was hoping you could participate, but Life often has other ideas for us than art.
If your roaming creative ideas come to fruition, let me know.
I am always interested in personal trades.

Meanwhile, take care of yourself!!!
Hopefully your allergies will subside when the pollen season is over -- or at least that is what happens here.
Catch you later, and thanks for checking in.

Wonderful window views arrived today from : OldsLady1992, Carol Walter, Ancient Planter, Sudyka, Linda4atc,& VickiZ!
Thanks so much for the wonderful returns and a great swap.

Itrader for our host and yourocks on the way .

Wonderfully creative returns received from Old Raven, An. M. Sudyka, SpottedCrow, Vicki Z, Paula7 and Carol! Thanks so much, ladies -- and thanks for hosting, Vicki! Off to leave iTrader/rocks.

I got mail... thanks to our HOSTESS … great theme and super returns.. :jiggy:

Old Raven.... the cat looking out the beautiful window...
An.M.Sudyka … great window and love your window curtains...
Allegrae….. Fisherman... now I want to go fishing...

How cool
The posties are really working this month.
Only 3 people have not yet received their returns.
YIPPEEEEEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom