Thread: 2018 April Monthly ATC Contest ~ Theme: Butterflies & Moths

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile 2018 April Monthly ATC Contest ~ Theme: Butterflies & Moths

Theme: BUTTERFLIES & MOTHS
    Entry Window: April 1, 2018 to April 30, 2018 by Midnight Eastern Time.
    Email entries to: contest.atcsforall@gmail.com

*** My apologies for posting this so late! I got the March poll up and totally forgot to do this!!!
    I'm new and still learning so please bear with me. :/
    If you ever want to work ahead on your entries, we have a post in this forum with all of this year's themes.***

This month’s theme will be:
    BUTTERFLIES & MOTHS
    ANY MEDIA

~ PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES! ~

First Place - Nifty label by your name, showcased on the AFA home page, and a selection of great prizes!

Second place - Showcased on the AFA home page with a special assortment of art goodies chosen just for you!

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES TO ENTER:

1. Your ATC entry MUST be your own original art work.

2. To enter, submit no more than one (1) ATC entry to contest.atcsforall@gmail.com

3. Include your AFA username with your entry. This is a must!

4. Images should be at least 150 dpi and measure at least 2.5 x 3.5 inches, portrait or landscape.

5. No watermarks or signatures on the front of the image. All entries must be anonymous to better the contest experience.

6. All members are welcome to participate.

7. No participant can win more than one prize per year. The year will run from Jan 1 thru Dec 31. Once you win, your card is ineligible for voting till the next year. You are still welcome to play, but your ATC will be for "exhibition only".

8. You will receive a confirmation email when your entry is received. If you do not get an email confirmation, you are not entered. If you have not received a confirmation after 48 hours, please PM ohhappyday.

9. Do not post your entries in the Gallery, on Facebook, or anywhere on the internet until after the contest ends. Anyone posting prior to the end date will be disqualified from competition. Once we have announced the winner of the contest, feel free to upload your entry to the Monthly Contest Gallery.

10. To avoid possible disqualification for vote solicitation, it is highly recommended that entrants refrain from posting about the contest while voting is running. And if you admire someone's work and think you recognize it, wait until voting ends to post public compliments.

AN IMPORTANT TIP! ~ The quality of your scan or photo is important to your success! We want your artwork presented at its best. Please take time to be sure it is lined up square, cropped, bright enough, and in focus.

Please send all questions about this contest as a private message to ohhappyday. All messages to the thread referring to a specific ATC entry will be deleted. Again, this is an anonymous contest and all entries must be kept anonymous.

GOOD LUCK!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ohhappyday. Thankyou for your tip that you can work ahead on enteries. I am in Australia and I am trying to become more involved with ATC's for all. No luck as yet as I need so much time for postage. Recently tried to get involved with a RAK attack which fell through. I didn't know where to send my ATC. So work ahead would be really good. I am hoping to do one on one trades to help me to become more involved. I wonder is the information on work ahead themes under the forum or the member forums tab? I wonder can you help? Maybe I could send you an ATC as a thankyou for helping me? I am working on a few that I have called Gumnut Koala. In the meantime I will have a read of your profile and I look forward to a reply if you have the time. Thankyou so much and nice to meet you. Riverina.

3. Likes ohhappyday liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverina View Post
    Hi ohhappyday. Thankyou for your tip that you can work ahead on enteries. I am in Australia and I am trying to become more involved with ATC's for all. No luck as yet as I need so much time for postage. Recently tried to get involved with a RAK attack which fell through. I didn't know where to send my ATC. So work ahead would be really good. I am hoping to do one on one trades to help me to become more involved. I wonder is the information on work ahead themes under the forum or the member forums tab? I wonder can you help? Maybe I could send you an ATC as a thankyou for helping me? I am working on a few that I have called Gumnut Koala. In the meantime I will have a read of your profile and I look forward to a reply if you have the time. Thankyou so much and nice to meet you. Riverina.
    Hi Riverina!
    I would be happy to help you out and we can trade atcs too. I'll send you a private msg for that, but to answer your question about working ahead... here is the link to the 2018 Contest Themes. and all the information you need to enter is there also. You don't actually mail in your atcs for the contest, you email it to me.
    Happy Creating! Trading art is such a joy!
    Pam
    I am trying to collect mixed media collage atcs for all 50 US States. If you'd like to trade, please pm me. I still need AL, AK, AR, CA, CT, DE, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, ME, MA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, ND, OK, PA, RI, UT, VA, WV, WY.