GO UNICORN GO/ATCs/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE: JUNE 26

Have been lurking for a while... Keep coming back ... Hmm it's pulling me in ^^ I think I'll give it a go - even made a swap page for it already :)

Cool, Aiandoragon!! If it is calling you must come:jiggy: Welcome to the swap....

Haha thank you (a bit belated, but quite busy atm) and well if I would enter every swap that's calling I wouldn't have the time to finish any of them at all ;) now I just have a very long lurkers list ^^

Yeah, there are so many cool swaps out right now but like you said; if you join them all you won't have time to do anything else like: cook, clean, errands, etc:jiggy:

Stahirala, Your mail box is full so I can't send you my address until you delete some of your messages.

Yeah, there are so many cool swaps out right now but like you said; if you join them all you won't have time to do anything else like: cook, clean, errands, etc:jiggy:

So true, yet so sad ^^ but I can always use the ideas for future cards so I think that's still nice :) I'm still having trouble with the cooking though - I just can't seem to come up with dishes ^^ I do wonder how my mother did it - sorry if it's off-topic - as for the unicorns - I wonder what I'll be able to come up with. I still have some stuff I ordered on the way so ... Hmm

Back
Top Bottom