GO UNICORN GO/ATCs/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE: JUNE 26

Aww thank you guys :)

Also I wouldn't know about that ferretgirl - I'm still pretty young ;) but the pieces are too small to even hold with your fingers... Since I don't have one of those pick-up pens yet (I don't know what they are called, but you see ladies use them for tiny sequins and so on) I'll make do ^^

I've finished another card but I'm not too sure if I'll send it. It's handdrawn (which I didn't do for ages, and it shows) but when it was finally dry and I was trying to add a backing to it (so it would be sturdier) - it ended up in a blob of blue ink and now the whole nose is blue :(

2. Sunset unicorn (HD)
View attachment 196149

Oh, that doesn't look bad at all. Could you possibly put white on the nose to tone it down if you are not happy with it? I think it looks fine but you are the final judge.....

The due date will be coming around here pretty soon. Please don't forget to have your ATCs to me on or before June 26 or you can risk getting a Neutral ITrader. I will be sending my address out shortly to the artists that haven't sent in yet. Carry on:D

Mail Call!!! Got some really nice artwork in today:wub:

BeautyHidesPain(BHP) ATCs are here; great job. Thank you for sending an extra (very cute; was that your daughter that drew the unicorn?) She draws much better than I could! And for the tid-bits, too....

MicheleMC Your ATCs flew in, too. Way to think outside of the box & thanks for sending a host ATC!!

My unicorns are now on their way. I ended up with 7 cards as I had made 3 just in case you didn't like my rocking unicorns - 6 to swap and 1 for you.

Oh, they all turned out really nice. Where did you get the rockin' unicorns at? Are they rubber stamps or clip art?

Donnacr, Your unicorns really rock!

Beautiful unicorns, Oshahe! Love the presentation!

Aiandoragon, your Guardian of Rainbows is too cute!

ferretgirl after hearing multiple people say it wasn't that bad - and after adding a layer for a bit of a shimmery/metallic look it kind of grew on me... So in the end I did send it in ^^ (send them out on Monday btw)

Donnacr I didn't like them as much at first, but your coloring did miracles ;) they look pretty neat now ^^

yonawrites aww thank you! I've made another one simar to that one for the swap :) this die is just so awesome ^^ I love to play around with it :P

litefoot13 Those are awesome did you draw all of them yourself? - I especially love the dragonlike unicorn (yes I'm slightly obsessed with dragons :arghh: View attachment 196308

Also 1. sorry long post + 2. The pictures of my last ones will be up soon, but can't edit them yet to upload.

Hi litefoot13! Welcome to the swap. Your unicorns are very nice looking. Will private message you my address in just a few minutes.

They are wooden cards. They still fit in a standard sleeve, my husband makes them. The center is engraved down a small bit to keep the painting flush and the corners were my design :)

Back
Top Bottom