Camera Crazy- Mixed Media - Due July 2

mcgillisj

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – 2 July, 2018
Signup/withdraw date - Just communicate!
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of participants – 30
Media – Mixed

Lights, CAMERA, action! This swap is for all types of cameras...point and shoot, polaroid, vintage, antique, etc. Each card must contain the image of a camera. Have fun with it! You can add lots of interesting layers and complimentary images as long as the image of a camera appears on the card. No stickers, please. You can use stamps, magazine images, clip art, HD art, charms, etc. I even found some wooden camera pieces that I've used in the past.

General info:

- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" on sturdy/heavy card and cut straight.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual plastic penny sleeves or something similar.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, swap name on card back
- A hostess card would be deeply appreciated, but is not necessary.
- Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.

Mailing Info

Please send me a label with your address on it (or write on a large piece of paper) – no need to send envelopes – I will provide them.

Canadian Players: A loose permanent stamp will do
US Players: $1 US
European or else: $2 US
If your cards are bulky, please send in the same amount of postage it cost to mail your cards.

Please allow about 2 weeks to send your cards, I’m from Canada and it can take some time. It can take over 2 weeks for international (non-US) players.

No cards + no communication by the swap deadline may result in a neutral rating (I'd hate to do that!). Please let me know if you run into problems or have to withdraw. I understand, life happens.

Don't be camera shy! Please post your cards to the thread – we all love to see some eye candy!!! Here are a couple I've made for this swap: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=524584

Participants:
0 - Me
1 dithespy - RECEIVED
2 miss - RECEIVED
3 prex79 - RECEIVED
4 pouringdiva - RECEIVED
5 ThouArtDelyrias - RECEIVED
6 Lalka - RECEIVED
7 CastleQueen5 - RECEIVED
8 huddlestonmollie - RECEIVED
9 Tasha - RECEIVED
10 JazzEars - RECEIVED
11 Foxtangles - RECEIVED
12 notinkansas - RECEIVED
13 WITHDREW
15 WITHDREW
16 Suzanne R. - RECEIVED
17 Pikkis - RECEIVED
18 RaineyDay -RECEIVED
19 Laffqueen - RECEIVED
20 JenUrebel - RECEIVED

Last edited:
I'm just loving this idea so much and I have a bunch of camera pieces, washi etc... I'll be lurking for now though ^^

Back
Top Bottom