View Poll Results: How do we hand 6s and 9s

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do we use the real 6 cards, knowing they will look like nines on the finished cards? and vise versa for the 9s

4 40.00%
  • Do we actually "cheat" and have the 6 card count as the 9s, and vise versa the 9s would count as 6s.

6 60.00%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: House shaped APCs: Due July 10th, 2018

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had thanked Just ducky for a hostess card, It had a dog, but then I realized it needed to go to Javazarf, since she asked for dogs. So that might confuse Just Ducky getting you rocks for the dog house card twice. But now you know.

The easiest theme, and most common was birds and postage stamps.

I will be waiting a few more days just in case Nanvan's show up.
    Last edited by CastleQueen5; 07-11-2018 at 01:32 PM.

2. Thanks nanvan thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    Thanks for the good vibes, Nanvan.

I did have 3 months and I didnt have to mail them off. It did take me awhile, but I wanted to make if special for all the players. I had to organize the cards, and match the themes up. Using the number the player was sending made it easier for me to match up the right card to the player. The only one wrong was yours. The card was intented for haagmaa, but I couldnt get the roof of the kid's play house to match up. So I restarted hers. I had cut the roof lines first on all the cards and went from there. So you get a 3 card from me Nanvan,
    Ooooh, lucky me!!! You're not only the best hostess, you're also the most generous! Thank you!
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

4. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fox on "On the Go" is so cute - that would be a nice addition to a future T2T swap...

6. Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CQ5 - I rather made that with you in mind. Did you sing the song as you read it?
    Bonnie
    ^ ^ One Can Never be Owned by Too Many Cats!!!
    >*<

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    unbelievable hostess with the mostess
    ~shirley~ A View Askew

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that is a lot of work. Thanks hun, you tooo sweet. I'm glad the birds were on the easier list. There are some adorable cards. I never look at Abe quite the same again. LOL

I did that years ago for my swap of atc postcards. It was an atc from your neighborhood, the type of things found on postcards. But I made all of them same. That is also the time I learned son=me inks won't dry on glossy paper no matter what you do to them LOL.

10. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nanvan View Post
    That fox on "On the Go" is so cute - that would be a nice addition to a future T2T swap...
    Good idea, I will have to eat a lot of yogurt like 20 to save up. I will go get started. hahha

12. Likes nanvan liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catladybj View Post
    CQ5 - I rather made that with you in mind. Did you sing the song as you read it?
    I think you are referring to the Catty card, I made for you. I really wanted to spell Purr fect but didnt have the right letters in that set. Then I have enough letters and words to spell BE CATTY, I liked that too, but then I still had the letter to do DON'T. I had to use the Q for the Apostrophe. It worked.

I hope you know that neither one of us is Catty, but we both love cats. Oh and I think the sticker letters might come off easy if you want to edit it.

No signing was involved in the making of any of the cards, hence no animal nor human ears were damaged in any way during the creation of my cards to you.

14. Likes nanvan, JavaZarf liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've not rec'd my returns yet, so I'm not sure what you are talking about, CQ5, But I was referring to the song"there's a stranger in my house".
    Bonnie
    ^ ^ One Can Never be Owned by Too Many Cats!!!
    >*<

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that song. Sorry Catlady, I did love that card. I havent mailed back the returns yet, I am waiting just in case Nanvan's come limping into my mailbox.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Thanks nanvan thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for waiting CQ5! But really I think you'd be safe to swap them out over the weekend. I believe my cards are never more... sniff...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    You won’t believe this but your cards arrive today NanVan. You mailed on June 12 and the problem was is you put your ZIP Code and not mine. so that tells me it takes my post office more than a month to put a new ZIP Code on there. They are in super shape. You taped them down very well. So no problem with the way your packaging more cards. Thank you for the hostess card. Now let’s see if you are bountiful backgrounds arrive for the other swap.

21. Thanks nanvan thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the cards are in. I will swap them and mail them today. I live a mile from my PO. That is Post office not Parole Officer. Great job. Everyone should have gotten Itraders from me. I will check again later today to see if I missed any itraders.

You probably know that you give you rocks to each person that you get a card from. If they posted photos you can find a link to each players cards. Or the link will go to a post. If you already left you rocks when they posted their cards, you can find another post by that player. I will explain an easy way later.

23. Likes mwilding liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unbelievable!! I thought they were lost and gone forever. Miracles do happen! That gives me hope that the backgrounds may arrive (though they didn't today)...Sorry I put MY postal code on your address - that's weird, but just goes to show that I shouldn't package cards at 3 or 4 am! I will be ultra-careful from now on!

CQ5, since my cards arrived, please don't send any extra cards other than the swap and the one you made for me - don't want to be greedy.

I still can't believe they actually arrived - and thank you so much for holding out that extra day!! And thanks to everyone who commiserated with me during my time of stress. :-)

25. Thanks JavaZarf thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I swapped out card like normal for you Nanvan. You got two green house like ones, a hostess gift from me, and then one from me as well, and gee cant remember the other 3. But I have all the cards swapped and I will get them off in the mail.

27. Thanks nanvan thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're fast! Thanks so much for all you do!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    many thanks for cards from allegrae, just ducky, and nanvan! they are wonderful!

thanks, ck5 for the hostess gift, and for hosting this fun swap! i hope you will do this again.

30. Thanks CastleQueen5, nanvan thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad it arrived Mwilding, I sure had fun making you each a hostess gift card.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my cards yesterday, Many thanks to our lovely hostess and the players PouringDiva, JustDucky, and Linda4ATC. Great returns - off to leave you rocks.
    ~shirley~ A View Askew

33. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post