House shaped APCs: Due July 10th, 2018

How do we hand 6s and 9s

• Total voters
Received very happy mail today! Doubly happy because for most of the past month, I didn't expect to receive any returns since I thought my cards were lost in transit. Love all my cards from Javazarf, catladybj, mwilding, Linda4atc, JudyLee and a special, HUGE thank you to our hostess, CastleQueen5! Thank you Heather for the lovely Green House hostess gift - I love it! and thank you for the blue bird house - I love that you used the foil from a chocolate wrapper - great touch! Off to leave ITrader and YouRocks! Thanks again everybody for making my day!

I will update the front and see who still needed to get some returns in their happy mailbox. But first, I have a few other thingys to do around here. Thanks to all who have checked in so far.

If you want to remove your attachments, I a pretty sure I will leave this open til Monday. Once I archive the thread your attachments are stuck in the archived thread. You can ask a moderator to remove them.

Where are may attachments you ask?

Got to your Control panel page, Last thing on the list is attachements.

It is not an attachment if you loaded the image from a link in your gallery.

I hope that all made sense.

Hello! I've been away from home and my mailbox -sorry for my delay in letting you know I received my lovely houses !! I'll do I traders and notes later. Thank you!!!!

Just talked to Just Ducky(Nancy). She is going through some stuff, but the doctors havent decided what yet. She isn't feeling real bad, but has no energy. She will try to get online tomorrow to talk to peeps. Her words are "still kicking, just not very high". :duck:

Back
Top Bottom