House shaped APCs: Due July 10th, 2018

How do we hand 6s and 9s

• Total voters
I looked at all the number cards in the upside-down position where they will be when the card is finished. I really wanted number 9 but it looked like a 6 and I didn't want to make cards that were 666 so I chose 8 which is the same right side up or upside-down. Some of the other numbers looked like letters and the face cards all inverted letters.
I also considered the suits that all look upside-down in the bottom corner except for the diamond.
My best guess was that it didn't matter.

1) Javazarf, I agree with you totally - sometimes I've joined a swap where no one chats at all...but CQ5 and many others provide a warm inclusive environment - which I much prefer!

2) Sounds yummy, CQ5!

3) I'm inclined to say "cheat" and use the 9, so it looks like a 6. I find that less confusing.

hi cq5! so very happy about your hubby feeling better every day!!
i would like to participate in this swap... i have read the guidelines.... i would like to make the kings... and the theme i would like to see would be postage people .... 3:3 is my plan!

I am glad to have you join us Mwilding, I Think houses with postage people will be super cute.

I put the 6 and 9s on pending list. I do realize all the numbers will be upside down as the in my card I made but at least you know it is a 5 .

the 6 - 9 dilemma is an interesting one! i don't collect a particular number, since this is my first attempt at apc's... it sure seems that if you are hoping for a 6 you will get a 9, and vice versa, doesn't it? i have tried to figure out how to vote, and i am unable to! sorry.

I got thinking about the voting that maybe the recipient can just decide if the card is a 6 or 9 and not worry too much, about it since all the numbers on the numbers will be upside down, it is just more confusing with the 6 and 9.

He cooked a hamburger shaped like a hotdog, stuffed with a stick of mozzerella, and topped with 3 slices of pepperoni, more mozzerella cheese and then he baked it in the buns. He of burned them so we all took them out buns and put them in non baked buns. It was good even over cooked.

http://cookingtv-channel.com/pizza-burger-dogs/

Wow CG5, that sounds yummy. I may have to try making it sometime.

I'm so glad to hear that your husband is feeling better and that things went well so that he could go home. I'll bet you are so relieved.

We have two spots left besides the pending 6s and 9s. I think we all want to cheat and make the numbers fit so I brain can make sense of them.

I am sure the last spots will fill up.

Those of you who are brave, and that would be all of you, Bluskyhare is hosting a CIRCLE atc swap. This wont be listed in the open swaps because it doesnt fit the ATC size. I am really excited about a new shape. Here is a link

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/sho...es-Swap-collage-amp-mixed-media-Due-July-16th

Last edited:
Hi mwilding! Thanks for asking. When I think celestial I think of suns or moons or stars. It's one of my favorite themes to collect and make. Thanks again for asking!

Back
Top Bottom