House shaped APCs: Due July 10th, 2018

How do we hand 6s and 9s

• Total voters
Yesterday we drove our 19 year old, daughter, Cearra, up to Williams AZ so she could work, at young life camp. Work like volunteer. It was a nice but long drive. I drove cause hubby cant yet. We have to pick her up Monday.
Today is Betty day. I am going to go hang out with my friend betty, in her craft room and take her to the dentist after lunch. My son Garrett, also 19, is hanging out with hubby so I can get a break.

As someone not good at drawing from my head, royality free clip art is my friend. Greeting card software is a great source of images.

The assigned numbers were to help me avoid any confusion when swapping. does that make sense? I could see me really getting confused if players sent in a variety, of numbers and I couldnt keep it straight.

So I know no one is making 4s but nanvan, and she wont get any 4s back. (except from me the host)

Nanvan, I do think you could do 3 more numbers if you wanted. It wont mess with my brain. If you are asking cause you are out of 4s, we can work something out. If you are asking cause you want to help fill the 6 or 9 spot. I am pretty sure they will get filled.

We have some time to iron out those details, but you create away and let me know what you come up with.

CQ - I was partly asking because I was trying to help out, and also because I suspect I have the ingredients for more than 4 cards...but I have other decks and can just make more 4's, so I'll do that if I get on a roll.

That is what I thought, that you were trying to help fill those last 2 spots. But go ahead and make more 4s, I do think the last two spots will fill I need to take pending off the list and invite 2 more players.

I have read the guidelines .....
I would like to make the card number........ ??
one theme I would love to see is.... cat, dog, animal of artist choice...
###########
so Castle Queen, if I am in time to take your last opening.. me and Ducks wants to play...
BUT.... not sure if you want me to do the card number 6 or 9... (you tell me and ducks will do it..) he is well trained....
I will make 3 for trade...

Oh ducky glad to have you. Duck you can have the 6s, and use 6 for now. The players can decide to make them 6 of 9 when they get a card from you. That just leaves the 9s and I am tempted to take them myself. I will< I will take the 9s and I am making 6 of them.

I would like to see hmmmm postage stamps on the houses.

This is close and will take a waiting list but I want us to be able to get started.

The themes listed after each player are just suggestions. No one is required to make the listed themes. I do plan to make a card for each player in the theme they suggested with the number they picked.

Pouringdiva I think she did that in a swap she was hosting, so I liked the idea.

Back
Top Bottom