House shaped APCs: Due July 10th, 2018

How do we hand 6s and 9s

• Total voters
me and ducks are still in... well, I am... this dang duck is hanging out in the pond these last HOT HOT days
and C. Queen... here in mid north Michigan yesterday was 93 and today my thermometer said 97... Yikes
last week we used the furnace... this is nuts...

So...

I had a PM from CastleQueen5 that intrigued me. In real life, I just SOLD a house and moved, but I have never made an APC House...

Hmmm.

As I looked at the list, I saw the two remaining slots have been filled. If you start a waiting list, please put me on it...

Or if there is a slot open that I do not see...

LOL.

I have read the guidelines. I would like whatever number is needed to avoid confusion. I can do 3/3 or 6/6. A theme I would love to see is angels.

Oh. And I think I am on the waiting list...or want to be on the waiting list...at least there IS a list!!! Or am I on the REAL list???!!!

Haha!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Today was the withdrawal deadline.

I wont have a cow if you drop. I might cry myself to sleep and bite my nails and binge eat cheesecake and chocolate. Oh wait I do that last two things anyway.

Last edited:
I've finished 3 houses and an APC (Zebra) for our lovely hostess CQ5. I would like to make 3 more for the swap, so won't mail these until I've had a chance to add to the envelope.

Oh Nanvan I LOVE All of your cards, however I am over the top about the black cat, he looks JUST like my beloved Monroe! Hint hint! I sure hope I get him in the swap. I would be totally thrilled if I got all black cats, however, I don't want to be greedy or dictate what someone should make for me. I will be happy whatever I get.

Oh Nanvan I LOVE All of your cards, however I am over the top about the black cat, he looks JUST like my beloved Monroe! Hint hint! I sure hope I get him in the swap. I would be totally thrilled if I got all black cats, however, I don't want to be greedy or dictate what someone should make for me. I will be happy whatever I get.

Dont worry, I will be doing my best to match up your returns with your likes.

bastcrystal - I'm really glad you like my black cat card - I made it just for you! I'm pretty sure our hostess will send it your way!

Back
Top Bottom