What is the Pointillism? Swap: Due June 29, 2018

I’d like to join, please! It’s fun learning new things, even though I’ve thrown out a couple of we’ll-call-them-pre-trial-cards along the way, ha!

I’d like to join, please! It’s fun learning new things, even though I’ve thrown out a couple of we’ll-call-them-pre-trial-cards along the way, ha!

Glad you are taking the leap and jumping in. And welcome to this swap and the site as a newbie--any help you need, just feel free to ask.:yes:

Today's pointy painting!
1_2DBB71B9-CFAE-4113-957C-5213F3B16DF1.jpeg

Nice job! I might try some felt tip pens. Is that what you used here? Looks great!

I gotta admit, I've been procrastinating on this one. But I finally did some pencil outlines and now I'll hopefully dive in and conquer my fears! :jiggy::twitcy:

Have been inspired today.
View attachment 195215

Last edited:
Nice job! I might try some felt tip pens. Is that what you used here? Looks great!

I gotta admit, I've been procrastinating on this one. But I finally did some pencil outlines and now I'll hopefully dive in and conquer my fears! :jiggy::twitcy:

Yes--I used sharpies and loved the process. I started with acrylics using both ends of my brushes but found it frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom