#3 AGE OF ACQUARIUS ZODIAC SWAP/ATCs/OPEN/DUE DATE: July 6, 2018

I hope to start making some cards--or anything creative--again soon!
First of all, I've been very sick for 2 weeks. Then yesterday, instead of creating, I had to move all of my art supplies from the dining room up to my work room again. I really think that art supplies reproduce every 6 months because I seem to have more than I originally brought DOWN stairs before Christmas....
Now I have to get them out of boxes and bags so that i can use them!

Hey, at least you have room to put things. We live in a tiny one bedroom house & I swear I lose stuff all of the time. How can a person lose things when their house is so tiny is beyond me. I am also famous for buying things that I know I already have at home but can't find!! I drive my husband nuts doing that!!

My hubby said to me a couple of weeks ago "I'm not having a go or anything, but your crafts have now taken over 3 rooms". Oops, and double oops as he built me a room specially for my craft stuff. My friend Tracey came upstairs to my studio the other day. We often go shopping together (she doesn't drive) and she has vowed NOT to let me buy any more crafting stuff because, and I quote "you have more stuff in here than the shops". She's probably got a point.

Hey, what is the use of crafting if we can't buy a few things (or three or four or five....) once in a while;)

Back
Top Bottom