MYSTICAL MERMAIDS Due July 12, 2018

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: July 12, 2018
Signup/Withdraw: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Any Media, please limit the use of stickers!

Mystical Mermaids, ATC Swap, Due July 12, 2018

Mermaid: A fictitious or mythical half human sea creature with the head and trunk of a woman and the tail of a fish. Conventionally depicted as beautiful, and with long flowing hair.

For this swap, the focus of the cards will be the mystical, beautiful mermaid. This is an open media swap, but a little bit of hd/hp would really be nice for these cards.

Be creative do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp, I will provide all envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it has not changed. Please try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an iTrader for me.

Who would like to play?

1. Allegrae ~~Arrived
2. MicheleMC ~~Arrived
3. kris10satcs ~~Arrived
4. Erineverafter ~~Arrived
5. RaineyDay ~~Arrived
6. pouringdiva ~~Arrived
7. Essy ~~Arrived
8. lazyshadows ~~Arrived
9. zhouzhou ~~Arrived
10. Oakville Girly ~~Arrived
11. asharnanae ~~Arrived
12. MisterLarson~~Arrived
13. Ornamentations ~~Arrived
14.Evalila ~~Arrived
15. Shaiunleashed No cards/communication
16. yellita96 ~~Arrived
17. Gypsiejanie ~~Arrived
18. Seascape131 ~~Arrived
19. AmySi ~~Arrived
20. artsylola ~~Arrived
21. litefoot13 ~~Arrived

Last edited:
Oooh this swap is so calling me - I love mythical creatures with dragons and mermaids up front ^^ I still don't have any dollar bills though :(

Oooh this swap is so calling me - I love mythical creatures with dragons and mermaids up front ^^ I still don't have any dollar bills though :(
Aiandoragon, no problem about the dollar bills ;) I will cover the postage! Shall I sign you up?

Aiandoragon, no problem about the dollar bills ;) I will cover the postage! Shall I sign you up?

Oh yes please :) I'll try to include a little something extra as a thank you ^^ I still have some beautiful stamps on the way, but I'll definitely make it on time ^^

Welcome Aiandoragon and MicheleMC, I will add both of you now!

Thanks for checking out the swap AnnieDeMontreal and Stahlrala!

Erineverafter, newbies are absolutely welcome :). I will add you! Welcome to AFA as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom