MYSTICAL MERMAIDS Due July 12, 2018

Thanks so much! I appreciate the warm welcome. I admire you for hosting so many swaps at a time- that must be a challenge.

I have a pretty good system going, to keep my swaps going pretty smoothly. My family tells me that I am super organized, lol.

Thanks for checking out the swap, prayer_at_night :). I hope that you decide to join us!

I have a pretty good system going, to keep my swaps going pretty smoothly. My family tells me that I am super organized, lol.

Hmm I would love to know how you organize them ;) I had a way to organize my normal swaps, but this is nothing like it, so it's not working all that well ... It's a bit too chaotic to be honest ^^ I'm still waiting for my ordered stamps etc but as soon as they arrive I know I'll be thrilled to work on this swap :)

Aiandoragon, I am ridiculously obsessive. I have little canvas bags to put swap envelopes in as they come, and numerous other things that I do to keep things straight. You would probably get a good laugh out of my system! But it works for me.

Last edited:
Is it possible for an international player to pay for the postage in a different way? I have no physical US dollars. Could I pay via Paypal? If so, I'd like to join.

iidajenni, you can join. I will cover your postage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom