Summer of Love Swap - Due July 10th 2018

Got going on mine so here's a peak at two. The op art love card has a fluorescent gel pen border that the scanner didn't pick up. The hippie girl is mixed media including pen, sharpie, colored pencils, collage, rubber stamp and water color. Had fun with these and I'm thinking the next will be an interpretation of an acid trip. :D

While making cards using maps for another swap, I made this one and decided it was very "trippy" or psychedelic, so it is moving over to this swap!

Id love to play! Have great memories from 1967. Went to Soho and Haight Ashberry with family on vacation. Saw many "flower children" Got a groovy "Nehru" jacket and a "Make Love Not War" pin. Also got funky pink and white ruffled bellbottom pants with the ruffled bells starting at the knees. The jacket and pants were my favorites that whole summer. I had long blonde hair with highlights made from lemon juice. I guess I was a flower child myself, lol!! I was a 15 year-old beach bunny from southern CA. I'm amazed at what I got away with. The pants dipped a bit low on the hips lol

Wow! What a batch of wonderful players! Oakville Girly, bastcrystal, MisterLarson and MicheleMC I will sign you up immediately!

Back
Top Bottom