Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: ~ HOUSE ~ Come to our Block Party ~ Trade House Shaped ATcs ~

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everybody got a couple pms cause I haven't been around. So here is what's up. Doing good just just got busy with other stuff. I played in the last athon, and sniisk just started another impromptu one I may play in too.

We have company coming again on Friday. My husband needs to go south to visit an aging Aunt, and I want to go again since my son is a foster daddy to a newborn. I love babies and never get to be around them. We can't travel together because we have three cats, no central heat/air to regulate the house temperature. He never had kids and can be overprotective of our furbabies. He is worried if we leave them for several days it will get too hot or too cold. So I just don't know yet what my schedule is going to be.

besides, Dropping into this thread several times a day always gets me in trouble with several trade IOU's, I just can't resist. LOL But I am not done building houses. They got the foster baby 55 hours after birth. The mother used meth throughout the pregnancy and the child may end up being adoptable. They want kids so this could end up being my grandchild for life.

2. Likes nanvan, mwilding liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you get to hold your foster "grandbaby" in your arms soon!
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda4atc View Post
    Hi everybody got a couple pms cause I haven't been around. So here is what's up. Doing good just just got busy with other stuff. I played in the last athon, and sniisk just started another impromptu one I may play in too.

We have company coming again on Friday. My husband needs to go south to visit an aging Aunt, and I want to go again since my son is a foster daddy to a newborn. I love babies and never get to be around them. We can't travel together because we have three cats, no central heat/air to regulate the house temperature. He never had kids and can be overprotective of our furbabies. He is worried if we leave them for several days it will get too hot or too cold. So I just don't know yet what my schedule is going to be.

besides, Dropping into this thread several times a day always gets me in trouble with several trade IOU's, I just can't resist. LOL But I am not done building houses. They got the foster baby 55 hours after birth. The mother used meth throughout the pregnancy and the child may end up being adoptable. They want kids so this could end up being my grandchild for life.

could i ask where you find the "impromptu athon" in the forum? thanks!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...ow-to-June-16! hosted by sniisk so it could be found under her threads started als a good way to find things like this is the Whats New button in the light blue bar at the top of this page.

6. Thanks mwilding thanked this post
    Likes nanvan, Ancient Planter, mwilding liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Smoke Break" - TRADED Ancient Planter
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nanvan; 06-13-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too funny, I like it.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping the best for you Linda. Glad to hear you’re all right. :-) so glad this baby is getting a time in your family. Maybe a long time. Rough start for the sweet little thing....?
    Living in COLORS !!

10. Likes nanvan liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a whole bunch of cards and two houses. Most are going intovmy a-thon gallery if you wish to check them out.

Happy neighbors
    Spring Duck on HOLD for Ducky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been busy working in the ATHON thread, but I did get one house-shape done yesterday to post to this thread. Believe it or not, I've never seen Lady and the Tramp! But I found the famous "picture" in a magazine and it seemed so perfect for one of the windows that Vicki sent me. Or, wait... was it Linda who sent the window?

Date Night.jpg - Date Night at Cafe d'Amour
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

14. Likes nanvan, CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Planter - Lady & the Tramp is too cute!

16. Thanks Ancient Planter thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    AP... I love your lady in the tramp house. Do I have anything in my gallery you would trade it for?
    Living in COLORS !!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Marie, you have several! I have to run out for a bit, but I'll narrow it down and PM you later.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    AP... I love your lady in the tramp house. Do I have anything in my gallery you would trade it for?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG I love that AP. I might have but probably didn't send that window. I have it but it is one that I have a lot of problems cutting even with the precision cut plate. I often find myself sitting there fussy cutting them so I haven't given out many of them. I really want to get an easy cut window just a bit smaller than that one, and larger then the one I have with the chair die. I need to go look online one of these days, but it's often hard to find the sizes on them.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Planter View Post
    I've been busy working in the ATHON thread, but I did get one house-shape done yesterday to post to this thread. Believe it or not, I've never seen Lady and the Tramp! But I found the famous "picture" in a magazine and it seemed so perfect for one of the windows that Vicki sent me. Or, wait... was it Linda who sent the window?

Date Night.jpg - Date Night at Cafe d'Amour

I sent you that window.
    How quickly one forgets.....Sniff......

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Z View Post
    I sent you that window.
    How quickly one forgets.....Sniff......
    Vicki - I'm hanging my head in shame. I knew it was you, but that horrid little voice in my head (no, not that one, the other one. The one everyone has) kept whispering that maybe, just maybe, it was in that bunch that Linda had sent me around the same time. Beside's it was early and I hadn't had my coffee yet. Thank you so much for ALL the window die cuts!!

22. Thanks Vicki Z thanked this post
    Likes Vicki Z liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Vicki she did say you first. I think she did good. When I put the backgrounds, goodies and assorted paper-bits away in my stash it is nearly impossible for me to remember where I got them. I used to try keeping things together in the envelopes or pocket pages but then I would never use them. But I know that I have proven to you on several occassions that I can be a real ditz LOL

Now I have a question for you. Do you have any problems with that window die? I am wondering if I need a new die cut machine LOL Mine is very old and someone on a you tube once mentioned that the rollers can get bad spots. Besides I really love to get the extra wide big shot. I only have one die for it right now. but sometimes I could use that extra work area to lay out more things to cut from one paper.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gee Vicki, where are my windows? I almost broke down a bought die cut on that site Your atc store. Then I said. Hmmm maybe not. I am like that. I wait and wait to buy something.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CQ5 - What's the Box-of Bountiful-Backgrounds-Bomering-Back-B5-Mixed-Media-due-SEPT-5th-2018??? When I click on that under your signature, it comes up "unable to open."

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    the scenery TRADED
    Last edited by Linda4atc; 06-17-2018 at 01:38 PM.

27. Likes nanvan, CastleQueen5, Ancient Planter liked this post