Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: ~ HOUSE ~ Come to our Block Party ~ Trade House Shaped ATcs ~

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone! Exploring the forum & just found this one! I adore house shaped atcs & would love to create & trade with all of you. Sent u a pm Marie ....& Ancient Planter, love your house too! So sorry to hear of your neck surgery! Oh my, sounds painful...physically & dealing with Dr's & insurance too! My brother in law had something like this done couple years ago....went through front side of neck to fuse...good news, solved his ! Wishing you all the best girl! ❤

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya HappyDay, welcome to the neighborhood. Activity has been a little slow lately, but I am sure it will pick up again.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ohhappyday View Post
    Hello everyone! Exploring the forum & just found this one! I adore house shaped atcs & would love to create & trade with all of you. Sent u a pm Marie ....& Ancient Planter, love your house too! So sorry to hear of your neck surgery! Oh my, sounds painful...physically & dealing with Dr's & insurance too! My brother in law had something like this done couple years ago....went through front side of neck to fuse...good news, solved his ! Wishing you all the best girl! ❤
    Thanks, ohd! I keep reading about folks who've had it done and it cured them, and others, who continued to have problems, and others who tell me fusion is very old school (started in the 1950s) and I need to have cervical disc replacement and if my dr. won't do it, I should go to Europe to have it done. Considered it, but financially it just isn't feasible. My dr. does CDR, but said I'm not a good candidate, so I'll go with his advice.

I did get one new house done today to post here (maybe we'll get the thread back up and kicking again!):

Lonely Gargoyle.jpg - Lonely Gargoyle - magazine cutouts, washi tape, die cut, Pearl Ex, real leaf

My Gardener's Cottage is still available, too.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

4. Likes ohhappyday liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super spooky!!! Brrr...
    Now hosting In Costume!~ and ~ Build a HoLIdaY House with ATC’s

Living in COLORS !!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It has been quiet here. Are we all ok, or just too sad to build some houses.

I am hosting an oxymoron swap. and I got thinking, I do wonder what Oxymorons I could make into house shaped cards. I am going to give that a try.

Bigger Half, Pretty ugly,