Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ HOUSE ~ Come to our Block Party ~ Trade House Shaped ATcs ~

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Planter View Post
    CQ5 - What's the Box-of Bountiful-Backgrounds-Bomering-Back-B5-Mixed-Media-due-SEPT-5th-2018??? When I click on that under your signature, it comes up "unable to open."
    Thanks for letting me know, I will try to fix it.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is everyone?!? Has the heat overtaken us? I admit, it's been over a decade since I've lived in 90 degree weather (it's supposed to hit 94 today, I think, and get to 97 on Saturday) so I'm still re-acclimating. Blinds drawn and heat shades down to keep out the heat; fans and A/C are going - thank goodness our new house has 30 solar panels so Alan's allowing me to have the A/C down to 70 or even 68! In Fresno, where it never cooled down at night, A/C was set at 78, even when it was 110 outside for several days!! One of our dachshunds is loving this heat (the shorthair, 11-year-old male, Watson). Emma, the 3-year-old long-haired who is an Olympic peninsula girl born and raised, prefers to be in a darkened room with the fans going.

I got a log cabin done last night. Got it started a couple of days ago, then heard the news yesterday that the Lincoln Presidential Library was going to sell off one of Lincoln's stove-pipe hats and the gloves he had in his pocket the night he was killed (that have his blood on them) because they need over $9 million to repay a loan. That made me incredibly sad, so my log cabin is dedicated to the man who saved our country (as opposed to... well, never mind).

Attachment 196578 - Humble Beginnings
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

4. Likes mwilding liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want it

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made two green houses yesterday. I will try to get them scanned this morning. We have company for a couple more days. So not sure what my schedule will be
    These are all links if you click them...
    ~ JOURNAL CHAT(and scrapbook) ~
    MY AVAILABLES ATCs I may also have available ATCoins

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in a hurry so I'll just say I have availables in my gallery. The first link in my signature will take you there.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda4atc View Post
    I want it
    You asking for Lincoln's Log Cabin, aka Humble Beginnings, Linda? If so, it's all yours. And I love both your greenhouses! I'll PM you about it.

Just letting everyone know that I won't be around as much for a bit. I've got a badly pinched nerve/cervical spinal stenosis in my neck and radiating down my arm, and being on my laptop makes it worse. Can't be on it more than a few minutes before I'm in excruciating pain. So I'll check in for a few minutes a couple of times a day, but otherwise I'll be off making art, I hope. I bought a special laptop raiser that will allow me to stand with my head not tilted down as much so I hope that will help -- as soon as it gets here. Hasn't even shipped yet, darn it!
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It must be the time of year.
    Seems like so many are having issues in their lives.

Neck pain and badly pinched nerves are such a problem.
    Take care of yourself.
    It sounds like the laptop raiser will be a good start to make things better for you.
    I think you said something about a chiropractor. Did that bring you any relief?
    Can you get any pain killers from your doctor?

Not to take anything away from your medical issue, but I was rear-ended a few years back, and had a very similar neck pain, pinched nerve problem, as your current one.
    My doctor put me on "Bella-Grill Space Tabs" -- a ghost white pill with pink, blue, and gold flecks.
    Hopefully reading this will get a SMILE out of you.......
    I thought the pills (especially back then), were so Very, Very, Star-Trekky!!!!!!
    The pills did absolutely NO GOOD, but I LOVED the name, and hopefully you do too.

Take care, and keep in touch.
    We are all hoping you heal quickly.
    Last edited by Vicki Z; 06-22-2018 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling -- where is spell check?

10. Thanks Ancient Planter thanked this post
    Likes Ancient Planter liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morning Ladies,

Oh noo, Colleen, you take care of yourself. Not like you and Alan needed more on medical plate. I'm glad that you can at least make art without aggravating it so much. healing hugs.

12. Thanks Ancient Planter thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saying hello. I have not been in my craft room, but when I do, you will see another housing explosion. I joined katelnorths house swap, so I need to finish those first and mail them off.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Planter View Post
    You asking for Lincoln's Log Cabin, aka Humble Beginnings, Linda? If so, it's all yours. And I love both your greenhouses! I'll PM you about it.

Just letting everyone know that I won't be around as much for a bit. I've got a badly pinched nerve/cervical spinal stenosis in my neck and radiating down my arm, and being on my laptop makes it worse. Can't be on it more than a few minutes before I'm in excruciating pain. So I'll check in for a few minutes a couple of times a day, but otherwise I'll be off making art, I hope. I bought a special laptop raiser that will allow me to stand with my head not tilted down as much so I hope that will help -- as soon as it gets here. Hasn't even shipped yet, darn it!
    sending healing hugs your way!!
    PLEASE PM ME FOR MY NEW ADDRESS

15. Thanks Ancient Planter thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Colleen! Darn!!! Hope your solution arrives soon!!! Hugs!

Also, mwilding, I finished your Asian house.

Attachment 196664. Is this what you’re looking for?
    If so I’ll mail it out straight away.
    Last edited by Marie; 06-23-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    *´¨)
    ¸.· ´Living in ¸.·*´¨
    COLOR¸.·*¨) Now hosting Trash to Treasure 14... ¸.·'*) and The All Things Bob Ross Happy Little Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    marie, what an awesome asian house!! i can't wait to see it in person! thank you.
    PLEASE PM ME FOR MY NEW ADDRESS

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very glad that you like it!!! Mails gone today so it will go out Monday. :-)
    *´¨)
    ¸.· ´Living in ¸.·*´¨
    COLOR¸.·*¨) Now hosting Trash to Treasure 14... ¸.·'*) and The All Things Bob Ross Happy Little Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did make my cards for Katelnorths house swap. These are 2 extras available for trade provided I can find a house in your gallery that I cant live without. Snicker like that will be hard.

I just loved this stamp set and was thrilled to use it. I honestly have no idea why I felt this card needed an house shape. Maybe cause you cook at home and it is all warm and cozy.

Traded

TRADED TO VICKI

I have some envelopes That I am close to mailing for Vicki z, LInda, and ancient planter.
    Last edited by CastleQueen5; 06-25-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I did make my cards for Katelnorths house swap. These are 2 extras available for trade provided I can find a house in your gallery that I cant live without. Snicker like that will be hard.

I just loved this stamp set and was thrilled to use it. I honestly have no idea why I felt this card needed an house shape. Maybe cause you cook at home and it is all warm and cozy.

I have some envelopes That I am close to mailing for Vicki z, LInda, and ancient planter.

I would like to claim the second card, please, the one with the Measuring Spoons.
    You can probably put it in above envelope and save some postage....

Your timing is good.
    I actually have quite a few available cards.
    Hopefully you can find something in my gallery that calls your name.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vicki, it is yours. Both are now traded. I got a Pm for the other one. I will add that card to your envelope.
    How about your newest creation

Be Fearlessly Authentic I would like that one.
    Last edited by CastleQueen5; 06-25-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My last two cards are HOUSE cats. I figure lots of folks like cards with cats. OH SORRY I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG SWAP, too late to delete

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 06-25-2018 at 11:59 AM.

23. Likes Rosecake liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CastleQueen I would love the Black cat. That tiny little cupid in the corner is a surprise touch to it.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh shoot gals, those cards are for Katelnorth's house swap. Sorry. I guess I should have drank more coffee before loading these. and yes, thank you for noticing the tiny cupid. I will see if I can make a few house cats for this group later this week. I do have one background left like the one above.

Sorry about that.