Marvellous APC Madness PAT- due July 25, 2018

OK, I will be the first to jump into the open theme collage group - group 3. I may regret going into an open theme grouop if I get something obscure, but what the heck :)

Can I have a theme of crows/ravens (either/or). Cards as follows: P2: 2 diamonds, p3: 3 diamonds, p4: 4 diamonds, p5: 5 diamonds.

This is a fairly new deck, so I have lots of gaps. If you don't have the card I've asked for readily available, just let me know and I'll give you another one!

Thanks for the invite! I'm definitely interested, but need to lurk a while longer to see how I have time to do some other commitments first.

May I have a spot in group 3, please :)! My theme is "Astrid Lindgren´s children´s books and characters" and the suits and numbers are P1 - 9 of hearts, P3 - 9 of diamonds, P4 - 9 of clubs and P5 - 9 of spades. And thanks for the invite ;)!

Just a friendly reminder for those who have already signed up to please post your theme and cards within 2 days of signing up! Thank you!

I'd better sign up for my own swap before it fills!! LOL
Theme: Rupert Bear; Cards: Player 1: 3 of clubs, Player 2: 3 of diamonds; Player 3: 3 of spades; Player 4: 3 of hearts

Hello! Back with my theme and cards.
My theme is sun and text. Player 1 King of hearts Player 2 King of diamonds player 4 King of spades and player 5 King of clubs. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom