Marvellous APC Madness PAT- due July 25, 2018

My cards for group 3 are done:

1) A crow/raven for katelnorth
2) Anything zetti for theweavershand
3) Allen Stone for Allegrae
4) Rupert Bear for smallgirl
5) Pippi Longstocking for smallgirl as a hostie

I will jump into Group 4 with the theme of The Chronicles of Narnia Books (nothing from the movies). Pauline Baynes did some great illustrations that might inspire people!

Player 1: 2 of spades, Player 2: K of diamonds, Player 3: 9 of clubs, Player 4: me, Player 5: 5 of clubs.

Yay !! Thank you! We are now full, so I will be moving this thread to the Active forum! Looking forward to seeing all of the APCs, cards posted so far have been fantastic!!!!

okay...my theme is Critters...animals of all shapes and kinds...mammals, reptiles, amphibians, fish. No insects or birds for this one.

P1 Ace of Spades
P2 10 of Clubs
P3 8 of Diamonds
P4 4 of Hearts

Awesome cards theweavershand :)! I love all the children´s book-related cards especially, but I´m sure everyone will love their returns. Great work once again!

Katelnorth; I´m so happy you did something else than Pippi (thought I have nothing against her) for me and I LOVE your intake about Karlsson on the Roof, thank you sooooo much :)! And all the other cards are super too!

Glad you like him, Pikkis -I like Pippi, too (who doesn't) but outside of Sweden (and maybe other Scandinavian countries?) she's the only Lindgren most people know. I remember reading Lotta on Troublemaker Street as a child, I think, but otherwise it was all Pippi. Here in the UK, I don't think we see most of the other stories, and there are so many!

Wow, you are right, Kate! I had no idea there were lots of other Astrid Lindgren stories besides Pippi (and the Tomten)!
Any recommendations?

I don't know - I haven't read most of them. But I did know there were lots. We need someone Swedish to tell us :) Of course, maybe Pikkis knows them! Sweden and Finland are neighbours and there's even a "Swedish-speaking part of Finland" (I have a friend from that area) so they may be more well-known there. Not sure if Pikkis is from that part of Finland, of course...

Back
Top Bottom