Marvellous APC Madness PAT- due July 25, 2018

Smallgirl, my returns are here already - apparently it's faster to mail between Canada and the UK than just about anywhere else, including neighbouring provinces in Canada... Anyway, thanks so much to group 3 for my crow cards - they are all awesome - and thanks to smallgirl for hosting!

My returns arrived yesterday :)! Big thanks to smallgirl for hosting and to my fellow group members for the wonderful cards!

Yay!!! My cards arrived today!! I love them!! They're exactly as I imagined them......only better! Some of my favorite cards ever. Thank you! I will leave I traders tomorrow.

I'm glad to see more cards are arriving...seems to be taking a bit longer than usual compared to my last swap...

My returns finally arrived! Whew! I was so worried I'd never get to see them. Thanks so much for hosting, smallgirl! Thanks to my group #3 and #4 peeps for the fantastic additions to my decks. I'm so excited to be able to finish several with this PAT.

I am glad that they finally made it! I am very surprised how long it took-almost a month!!! Is anyone else still waiting?

sorry for the delay, not been able to get on my computer for several weeks...

received my returns! and thank you for the awesome prize card Smallgirl!!

off to leave iTraders :cute:

I haven't heard from anyone in awhile, so I think I will move this to the archive. Thank you all for playing and I hope to see you next time. I am going to aim for hosting another APC PAT within the next few months, but want to avoid making returns go out in December, to avoid issues with the higher volume of mail during the Christmas season.

Back
Top Bottom