Wedding Fever – Mixed Media ATCs - Due July 20th 2018

Ann, there's lots of time and I find that, often, people want to sign up after they've been inspired by the cards that others have done. Also I'll mention that I'm doing a 'wedding' swap when I'm conversing on other threads - often people just haven't heard about the new swap yet.

Here are my cards for the Wedding Swap. I mostly focused on the brides - Alexandra (of Nicholas & Alexandra, Russia), Queen Elizabeth (the Queen Mother), Queen Victoria. The 4th card is a royal wedding, but I don't know their names. The colours on this card did not scan properly - the card looks very grey, but in reality the background is a kind of pale robin's egg blue, and the white embellishment is embossed, but scan doesn't show any detail at all - the card is much prettier than it looks in the scan.

Thanks, Ann! I really enjoyed making them - I have lots of pictures of the royals and have been wanting to do some wedding cards, so this swap was perfect for me!

Nanvan, your cards are all wonderful, I love them all! I may be the first player to veer off from the "royal" part. I think I might illustrate four wedding gowns from the Edwardian era, one of my favorite fashion periods. They will all have real lace backgrounds. At least that is the plan...

Nanvan, your cards are all wonderful, I love them all! I may be the first player to veer off from the "royal" part. I think I might illustrate four wedding gowns from the Edwardian era, one of my favorite fashion periods. They will all have real lace backgrounds. At least that is the plan...

CiciCreates - your idea sounds fantastic - can't wait to see your cards!

Well, where I live, we don't want to be outside in Summer. We want to be inside a house, building, or car, with air conditioning!

Yesterday I walked into the cool interior of Michaels from the hot parking lot, and a woman just behind me let out a very audible sigh of relief! We commiserated, and it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom