Wedding Fever – Mixed Media ATCs - Due July 20th 2018

Hi all, I hope you don't mind but we have a newbi who can mail her cards today, so I have said that is OK. They should arrive by 20th but we can wait an extra couple pf days if necessary. Let me know if anyone has a problem with that.

Welcome Teedot, adding you to the list.

Am I the first player to receive the returns??? Anyway, super lovely wedding-cards are here, so big thanks to you ann_stebbing for hosting and the extra bits and pieces in the return envelope :)! Big thanks also to JazzEars, AncientPlanter and TeeDot for the wonderful cards!

Last edited:
I got mine too! Thanks to Lalka, Ann Stebbing, and Nanvan, and to Ann Stebbing for hosting.

Mine arrived today in Medford, Oregon. Thanks, Ann, and thanks to the great artists whose cards I received: JazzEars, NYJunkie, and Pikkis! Off to leave You Rocks!

Received beautiful wedding cards today from CiciCreates (Bridal Gown 1903), ann_stebbing (Meghan Markle) and Lalka (Something Blue) - love them all! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader for our lovely hostess, Ann Stebbing! Thank you all for a wonderful swap!

Happy in New York!

I got my Royal Wedding cards by Ancient Planter (Charles &Diana), JazzEars (Fairy Tale), and TeeDot (What They Wore).

Thank you, Ann, for hosting a terrific swap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom