Bluevioletz

Bluevioletz
Media
Swap Due Date: Wed, Aug 1, 2018
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: unlimited
Medium: Hand-Drawn/Hand-Painted Llamas with Open Media Backgrounds

Theme: Lovable Llamas
Create three unique drawings, paintings or designs including llama(s) as your focal point. Designs can be realistic, fantasy, graphical, comical or any approach you want to take. Make sure to fill your card with lovely colors all the way to the edges so no white space is showing. All llamas must be hand-drawn or hand-painted (you can also HD/HP and then cut out your drawing to add on top of your background). Backgrounds are open media, your choice of HD/HP or mixed media like stencils, stamping, and text or textures peeking through painted areas, etc. You can also use light or thin embellishments like stickles or embossing on your final pieces. Please have fun & experiment!
Also, if you accidentally draw or paint an Alpaca, that counts as I have a hard time telling the difference. ;)

Details
  • Send 3 original HD/HP llama artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • YES: llamas or alpacas, HD/HP or mixed media backgrounds, HD/HP your llama directly on the background or cutting & pasting your HD/HP llama on top of your background, usage of light or thin embellishments
  • NO: prints, stickers, white backgrounds, black & white, flimsy cards, thick or heavy embellishments
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive.
Mailing
  • PM me for my address (if you have mailed to me in the past, address is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: send $1.15 via paypal to me (with the friends & family option), or include a well concealed $1-2 or 1 international US stamp in your mailing
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes
Llama Players :baa: received in pink
  1. Bluevioletz
    [*]Miss
    [*]Zhouzhou
  2. (Acalla - withdraw)
  3. Blackdog
    [*]HoloBunny
  4. (Dithespy - withdraw)
  5. Melanie
    [*]Asharnanae
    [*]Terri F
    [*]Esew123
    [*]Iidajenni
  6. WykedCrafty
  7. Artg33K74
  8. SingBear
  9. IamwhatonEarth
    [*]Bruised
    [*]Eleanthe
    [*]BHP
    [*]Fernheart95
    [*]Suzi
    [*]Haagmm
    [*]Seascape131
    [*]DorothyGilmore
    [*]Deblit
    [*]kris10satcs
  10. Nerina
  11. Jo.on.the.go
    [*]Raven2018

Last edited:
Yay, welcome Blackdog, HoloBunny & Dithespy, so glad you joined!

Blackdog, if you have pictures of your new founds friends, I would love to see them! :baa:
Dithespy, that's awesome! great minds think alike. ;)

Back
Top Bottom