Paper Painting Round 2~ due July 28, 2018

Cards have been swapped and are in today's mail. Thank you all for playing! Please remember to leave rep points for your fellow artists and itrader for moi.

I received my cards today, I love them!
Thanks again for hosting and thanks to all the player, loved seeing your creations.
I left Itrader and you rocks ;)

Got my lovelies today. Thank you to Amychelle, dithespy and especially our host! So prex79 extra kudos for all your support, insight, and assistance. I really enjoy the technique and am always happy to learn new things. Until next time...

My lovely returns have arrived. Many thanks to dithespy, Paintedchairs, and Prex79. Of course, also to Prex for hosting - thanks so much!

Wonderful cards were waiting for me when I returned from vacation. Thank you so much CiCiCreates, Lorna and Prex 79 for your wonderful cards and thanks for hosting Prex 79!

I had beautiful Paper Painting cards in my mailbox when we returned from vacation too! Thank you for the great swap theme Prex79. I'll leave iTrader as soon as it lets me. I have cards from PaintedChairs, Amychelle and Lorna. Thanks!

I've heard from most of you that you've received your returns. I hope everyone else has received there's by now - I haven't heard otherwise. I'm going to go ahead and archive this swap. You'll still be able to leave rep points if you haven't yet.

Thanks to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom