Life is a Picnic - Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted~Due July 14

xela7072

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date – July 14, 2018
If you have to withdraw, no problem: just let me know.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – unlimited

A picnic is a meal taken outdoors (al fresco) as part of an excursion – ideally in scenic surroundings, such as a park, lakeside, beach or other place affording an interesting view. Attendees to your picnic may be human, animals, ants or aliens...anything goes. If you prefer to draw/paint a picnic basket, or picnic foods, that would be wonderful too. Just use your imagination and have fun!

-Each card must be ATC size, 2.5" x 3.5" inches and on a sturdy base. Each card must be original and different.
- Label all cards with at least your real name, username, date, location and name of the swap. Please send each card in a protective plastic sleeve.

Postage/Mailing:
International Players: Please send $1 bill or a global stamp and a mailing label.
US Players: Please include a stamped self-addressed envelope. Please PM me for my address when you are ready to send your cards.

Make sure you allow your cards enough mailing time to get to me, late cards will be returned to the artist unswapped. Lack of communication and lack of ATCs will result in Neutral iTrader given.
I will leave iTrader for each player as I receive their cards.
Please, leave iTrader for me and rep (You Rock) points for the artists.

As usual, a hostess card is not required, but would be very cherished indeed!
Who wants to go on a picnic?

1. Space_Exeggutor - received
2. Zongela - received
3. Sorxia - received
4. PaintedChairs - received
5. kris10satcs - received
6. Oakville Girly

Last edited:
My purse was stolen and along with that, my mailbox keys, so if I've been unresponsive, that is why. Can't get new keys without a picture ID on my license...sent away for a new license and it is probably sitting in my locked mailbox...CATCH 22. USPS is pulling/holding my mail....long story. GRRR

Back
Top Bottom