House-Shaped ATC Swap - Due August 1st 2018

Nice cards, nanvan :)

Nanvan, chronicreader and bluskyhare, I'll be on the lookout for your cards.

MAIL CALL TODAY: blueangel and smilenshine, your cards are here - yay!

Hey everyone - just wanted to say that I am away from home next week. (On a residential class trip with some of our Year 6 pupils - 4 teachers, 37 10 & 11 year olds. (plus the staff at the place) Yee hah!)

This is not a problem - my family is home and anyway, our post comes through the door, so it doesn't matter if I'm not here. However, it does mean that although I may be able to check in from time to time, I won't be able to let you know if cards have arrived until I get home on Friday. (And depending on how tired I am, maybe not until Saturday, lol)

We do get mail delivered on Saturday here, though, so I may get some tomorrow, who knows.

Just a reminder to everyone again that I am away during the week this week, so I might not be as quick getting to your requests for my address, etc. I wouldn't worry - there's plenty of time to mail even if you don't hear from me for a few days.

I'll do a big post off all the cards received when I get home on Friday. Unless I fall straight into bed, which is a possbility after a week away with 37 kids. :)

Back
Top Bottom