PIGS WITH PERSONALITY Due August 8, 2018

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: August 8, 2018
Signup/Withdraw: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Any Media, please limit the use of stickers!

Pigs With Personality, Open Media Swap, Due August 8, 2018

This swap is pretty simple, feature a pig on an ATC.
Your pig can be realistic, a little pig wandering around the farm, a group of pigs playing in a muddy puddle, whimsical pigs, cute ones, any pig will do!

I decided to do this swap in honor of my Mom, who is celebrating her 91st birthday today!! She just loves pigs. It all started with a visit to her sisters farm back in the 1970’s. There were baby pigs, and she fell in love. Over the years she collected things with pigs and little figures. She doesn’t collect much anymore, but she still loves pigs.

She has thoroughly enjoyed all of the swaps that I have hosted in the past. She looks forward to seeing all of the lovely cards as they come in, and especially on “swap day” when I put all of the cards out together. So I thought this would be a really fun swap to host. I know that my Mom would just love to see all of the creative cards that you all come up with!

This is an open media swap. HD/HP, Collage, mixed media, wherever your muse takes you. Be creative and do your best work, send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. I will provide all envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it has not changed. Please try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an iTrader for me.

Who would like to play?

1. artistwannabe~~Arrived
2. Allegrae ~~Arrived
3. Vegan4animals ~~Arrived
4. catladybj ~~Arrived
5. dithespy ~~Arrived
6. Betsyg ~~Arrived
7. AngelJoy ~~Arrived
8. atilla Withdrawn
9. Shaiunleashed No Cards/No Communication
10. Gypsiejanie ~~Arrived
11. Robin ~~Arrived
12. Donnacr ~~Arrived
13. Foxtangles ~~Arrived
14. Stahlrala ~~Arrived
15. CastleQueen5 ~~Arrived
16. Seascape131 ~~Arrived
17. Melanie ~~Arrived
18. Tasha ~~Arrived
19. artsylola ~~Withdrawn
20. Sheila ~~Arrived
21. Christie ~~Arrived
22. mlara1 No Cards/No Communication
23. Ellen ~~Arrived
24. Deblit ~~Arrived
25. TeeDot ~~Arrived
26. tarabranham ~~Arrived
27. vick302000 ~~Arrived

Last edited:
I would love to join this swap! I will be making two extra cards...one for your Mom and one for Hostess! I live in a town where there are pigs EVERYwhere because there is a BBQ festival every October! Pigs are too cute!!!!

Hope your Mom had an awesome Birthday!

P.S. Not sure which way I am going media wise, but are rubber stamped images allowed on the ATC'S?

HI artistwannabe! Welcome to the swap. That is very sweet of you to include a card for my Mom too. She will be so happy!! She did have a very nice birthday, thank you for asking! Yes, rubber stamped images are welcome on the ATC's :) I will sign you up now!

Thanks for checking out the swap, ThouArtDelyrias :) I hope that you have time to join us.

Back
Top Bottom