PIGS WITH PERSONALITY Due August 8, 2018

These are my last two. The paper was in the doodle bug kit for the flying pig card. I used a stella Winka brush pen on the wings, again something I bought that day.

the last card, the sequin have glue dots on the back from stampin up! but you can make your own. These just matched real well. I dont know if you have ever bought the black paint pens, but that is how I got the black on the side. Nuvo dots galore again.

Suzi, I just sent you a PM...

Ready to mail... Need your address... :)

I am sending 5. An extra for you and for your Mom!

CastleQueen5, I just love all of your cards! I just sat here and wrote a long post about each one, and for some reason, it all disappeared! I hate when that happens!

Anyhow, I love the pig stamp! I am a stamp collector, and I have never seen that stamp before, and I have a lot of French stamps! I really love how all of the others came together. The “when pigs fly” really makes me smile! As always, your cards are fantastic! I can’t wait to see them in person!

Suzi, what's moms name?

Got an idea for you-get some foam board&cut out a pig..paper or paint it,& arrange all your piggy cards
on it and then give it to your mom!
I will get my cards to the post office this weekend.

Hi Bonnie! Mom’s name is Peg. That does sound like a very neat idea! I might just have to do that! I will keep an eye out for your cards!

Suzi, what's moms name?

Got an idea for you-get some foam board&cut out a pig..paper or paint it,& arrange all your piggy cards
on it and then give it to your mom!
I will get my cards to the post office this weekend.

Hi everyone! I am waiting on a couple of sets to arrive. I will keep you all posted!!

I bought a flying pig rubber stamp today at my local used bookstore. I took in some audios and left with some fun rubber stamps.

How cool CastleQueen5! I think I have a flying pig rubber stamp, but I have so many rubber stamps, I can’t be sure! I think I am a rubber stamp hoarder!

Busy mail day! Cards from tarabranham, artistwannabe and catladybj have arrived!

Awesome!!!

Suzi, I got an email that you were trying to send me a message but my mailbox was full! I hope my ATC'S were good enough...

Please resend the message as I have cleared some space!

Thanks! :)

All cards are here! I plan on doing the swapping tomorrow! I will keep you posted as to when they are actually hitting the mail!

The Pigs were sent on their way this afternoon. Hopefully it will not take too long for them to find their new homes! I hope that everyone is happy with their returns! Thanks to all of you for playing in this swap! Your cards were wonderful, and my Mom and I really enjoyed seeing all of them!

I got my cards today and they are wonderful! Thanks for hosting this swap Suzi, loved your piggies in the mail. Thanks for Dithespy, Foxtangles and Christie for there beautiful piggies. I'll be off to give you my points!!

Back
Top Bottom