PIGS WITH PERSONALITY Due August 8, 2018

I got mine, and they are all so cute and not three I remember seeing in the swap so a nice new surprise. A bbq pink one from Catladybj, Flying pigs from Vicky, Teedot, was a pig cookie jar. Thanks for hosting Suzi. I hope your mom squealed with joy at all the pigs.

off to thank everyone.

I got mine, and they are all so cute and not three I remember seeing in the swap so a nice new surprise. A bbq pink one from Catladybj, Flying pigs from Vicky, Teedot, was a pig cookie jar. Thanks for hosting Suzi. I hope your mom squealed with joy at all the pigs.

off to thank everyone.

My Mom absolutely LOVED this swap!! She had the best time looking at all of the gorgeous piggie cards!

My amazing pigs flew in today! Thanks to Deblit, foxtangles and Melanie for their fabulous art and a huge thanks to suzi for hosting.

Awesome pigs flew in from allegrae, CastleQueen5, and tarabranham!!! And a note from Suzi too! Thanks, everyone for a wonderful swap!!!

Fantastic pigs. Oh my gosh, Albert Ein"swine", going to be one-day favorites. Thank you tarabranham. Fantastic cards from AngleJoy and Betsy. Thank you so much.

Love all three of my new pig friends from Ellen, Deblit, and Dithespy. Thank you all, and Host Suzi!

Thank you, Suzi, for hosting a fun swap! I love the returns I received from Stahlrala, donnacr, and vergan4animals! All very fun piggies to add to my collection!

I have been away from home for a week. When I got home I saw my envelope with my piggies. When I get a chance I will leave you rock points. Thanks to our hostess for this swap! Will leave you itrader when I get a chance. Thanks everyone.

Today brought a letter with beautiful cards. Thank you very much: Betsyg, vick302000, Donnacr
for their artfully made cards. Special thanks Suzi to the hostess of the swap. Very fun game. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom