Allegrae

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date: August 28, 2018
Signup/Withdraw Date: None—just communicate
Number of Cards: 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open (painted, drawn, mixed media, collage, etc.), but no photography or strictly digital (digital hybrids OK)

Theme

• “How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?”
  • “Get Your Biscuits in the Oven and Your Buns in the Bed”
  • “I'm Just a Bug on the Windshield of Life”
  • "You Can't Have Your Kate and Edith Too"
  • "I Wanna Whip Your Cow"

These are just some of the 103 weird country music song titles you can find here -- and they're dying to be interpreted into some creative ATCs.

Use any of the 103 titles as your inspiration. Choose 3 or 6 different song titles, and saddle up!

Note: You can place the song title on your card, or simply write it on the back. Titles needn't be part of the actual artwork.

Requirements

• Make 3 or 6 different cards; receive 3 or 6 in return.
  • Standard ATC size (2.5” x 3.5”)
  • Enclose cards in plastic sleeves.
  • Your name, user name, swap name, location on the back of each card
  • Make ATCs (not APCs).

I will make every attempt to swap medium for medium (HD for HD, collage for collage, etc.).

Please feel free to post your art in the thread so we can marvel at your creativity!

Media

All media welcome, except for photography and strictly digital (digital hybrids are OK). Embellishments must be flat.

Mailing

• Do not send envelopes. I will provide them.
  • Include a large self-addressed label.
  • PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. If you have my North Babylon, NY, address, send cards there.

Postage

U.S. players: Please include one Forever stamp for 3 cards or 2 Forever stamps for 6 cards.
International players: $1 for 3 cards or $2 for 6 cards. I can also accept PayPal.

Deadlines/iTrader

• Cards must be received by August 28, 2018. Please allow sufficient transit time, as late cards will be returned.
  • A host card is always appreciated, but in no way required.
  • If I’ve missed anything here, please PM me.

Players

0. allegrae
1. sorxia (received)
2. dithespy (received)
3. electricdesigner (withdrawn)
4. AngelJoy (received)
5. Oakville Girly (received)
6. pithier (received)
7. plumhill2001 (received)
8. ceejay (received)
9. ann_stebbing (received)

Last edited:
I just read the list.....those titles are hysterical!! I've got all kinds of ideas. Sign me up, please!

Lurking while I try to finish off other swaps. It looks like fun, but I've never been good at humorous ATCs so it would be a big challenge for me - I really envy those with that talent!

Back
Top Bottom