BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -4th August
Signup/withdraw date - closed to sign ups 26/07/18
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

I love animal cards, and lately I am loving animal characters dressed up in human clothes. I think these cards can look really cool. You can give them real personality just by adding clothing. I thought it would be cool for us to draw animal characters and to dress them up for a special occasion. Make them snappy dressers, put them in their Sunday best, make them fit to attend a Royal Wedding or a big celebrity awards ceremony. You can choose your animals, just have fun dressing them up.

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn/ hand painted, embellishments/collage are not allowed.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards). Cards must be cards not thin paper please!
3. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
4. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
5. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Posting
1. The due date is 4th August 2018. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4.International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
I will no longer be sending back returns at my own expense for players who forget to pay, or do not send enough for their returns. If you have multiple returns and want them sending together please discuss
with me in advance so I can advise you on the correct price. Thank you for understanding

Players-
0 BexMadeMe
1 casivonmir
2 Erineverafter
3 An.M.Sudyka
4 zhouzhou
5 Oakville Girly
6 Ellen
7 CreativeK
8 poonwugget
9. Melanie
10. Seascape131
11 MisterLarson
12 zandradee

Last edited:
Excellent casivonmir, thank you for getting us started.
So that makes 2 players with you and I, hopefully some more will soon follow......

Kynara, I hope you manage to join us.

Back
Top Bottom