#4 AGE OF AQUARIUS ZODIAC SWAP/OPEN/ATCs/Due Date August 10,2018

Mail Call!!

TSMarie Your last set is in & they look great. Thank you for the wonderful bird ATC!! Will leave ITrader after two hours have gone by....

Hi MisterLarson; welcome to the swap. I am not sure that I understand your question? It is possible that you could go ahead & make the first two sessions & see if someone on here would be willing to do Private Trades with you or just put them in your Gallery. The first two sessions are already done & over with.

MisterLarson, I missed Rounds #1 and #2, but was able to join the last two rounds, so I'm personally working on a complete collection of 12 cards- I'll send in the appropriate cards for Age of Aquarius #3 and #4, but I'm going to open up the first 6 zodiac signs for 1:1 trading because I would like a complete set. I'm almost ready to post my cards, so if they're a style you're interested in and would like to trade cards from the first half of the zodiac, send me a message and we'll see what we can do. Same goes for anyone that wants to complete a set: if you're missing a sign, please send me a message. Preferably I'd like to trade sign for sign (Aries for Aries, for example). Anyway, if anyone is a late comer, let's chat and complete our collections. I'm really excited to receive the returns for this swap, and from #3, I absolutely love astrology, and to have 6 zodiac ATC's within a couple of months is thrilling.

Yeah, there are a couple of artists that jumped in on the last two swaps. I don't think personal trades are going to be difficult to find...

My cards are finished and ready to mail. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but these are actually really shiny and colorful. I cut the frames out of black cardstock and then coated them with Glossy Accents....now they look like black vinyl. The black dots are gems and the stars are from gold glitter paper (not loose glitter) and they're also shimmery. They're really neat looking in person.

View attachment 196750View attachment 196751View attachment 196752View attachment 196753

My cards are ready.

I am sending extra postage as these turned out quite heavy. I took an acrylic pour I didn't like (it was a bit muddy) and cut it up for backgrounds. There are some pretty flashes of colour in it. I had to mount on card, as it curled, so they are quite thick.

View attachment 196849

I will get them away tomorrow.

I am looking forward to completing my collection. ;)

Back
Top Bottom