#4 AGE OF AQUARIUS ZODIAC SWAP/OPEN/ATCs/Due Date August 10,2018

Mail Call!!

ann_stebbing Your ATCs have flown in. What are the back grounds that you used on them? Is alabaster a word? Is that what they are? Very interesting!! Thank you for the extra one, too!!

Mail Call!!

ann_stebbing Your ATCs have flown in. What are the back grounds that you used on them? Is alabaster a word? Is that what they are? Very interesting!! Thank you for the extra one, too!!

It was acrylic pour on a canvas, I'd tried twice (my first and only at present) of doing a larger canvas. I didn't like it, so cut it up for backgrounds. It made them quite heavy tho. Hence the extra postage.

Oh, is that used with that newer technique called pouring paint or something like that? You use acrylic paints & the acrylic pour divides the colors up in to what is called "cells"? I am going to buy a bunch of materials so that I can try that technique, too, but will have to do it outside as it looks messier than heck!! Ha Ha Ha

Lurking. I can probably get cards done in time but since my sister's wedding is next week I can't commit yet. (I am a Pisces though so I'll try really hard to get some done :) )

Ha Ha Ha Sounds good, you Pisces, you.... By the way, welcome to A4A. Let us know if you have any questions...

Back
Top Bottom