Guaranteed Imperfect
Media
Swap Due Date: July 25
Signup/withdraw date: none, just let me know--I will maintain a waitlist
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 15
Open media

The cream of my infinite stash is just waiting for YOU! :twitcy:

This will be played a bit like “Finish It Up.” I will send out 3 items to each player: 1) an image to be used as part of your background, 2) a fragment from one of my paintings, and 3) a letter, word or words. ***NO initial SASE is required of you.***

The items will be complementary, so you can use them all on card or one on each, as you choose. Just for fun, you might want to tie the 3 cards together in some way: by color, theme, etc. But all that is required is to use the 3 items and your own imagination. Alteration of the items is fine.

With your returns, you will use the usual SASE with a forever stamp + a 21 cent stamp, as ATC’s are always “non-machinable.” You will also send me an additional forever stamp to cover the initial mailing of the items to you. International participants, please do the same with global forever stamps.

Your ATCs: - should be 3.5 by 2.5 - should have your 'real' world name, user name, swap name and location on the back. - should arrive by the due date. If they are not received by then, and you don't withdraw via the forum, alas, I must return them and leave neutral ITrader.

Host cards, as always, are optional, but I LUVVVVV getting them!

International players, please note: it costs me **$1.36** to return your cards. Please send me that amount in cash, U.S. stamps or Paypal it to me. Include a large self-addressed label or envelope with your name and address on it. If you'd rather use PayPal, just ask for my email. Once you receive your returns, please leave me an ITrader and 'you rocks' for your fellow players.

Let the fun begin!!!

Players:
1. ann-stebbing
2. gypsiejanie RECEIVED
3. dithespy RECEIVED
4. pouringdiva RECEIVED
5. SuzieG1013 RECEIVED
6. Vegan4animals RECEIVED
7. Carol RECEIVED
8. katel north
9. ali
10.yonawrites
11.thouartdelyrias RECEIVED
12.beauty hides pain. RECEIVED
13.MicheleMC RECEIVED
14.MAPaxton RECEIVED
15.AngelJoy RECEIVED

Waiting List

Last edited:
Welcome! We're off to a great �� start. I have sent out envelopes to 5 of you. Happy ATC-ing!

Welcome to newbie Suzie; i have your stash ready to go. ��

Collagaint Ashley, I love these sorts of swaps - it's a quick turnaround for international players, but I do want to give it a try! Will pm you my address.

Back
Top Bottom